Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mark West

Help with starting a cleaning business
« on: January 20, 2009, 03:46:45 pm »
Hello,

I'm Mark West and i need some help with starting my cleaning company please.
Build cleans is where i want to start first as well as home cleaning but i have no idea who to contact for the build cleans. How can i set a price i want to charge with out going to small or to high. I'm writing a business plan but need to try and sort out my 5 year fore cast. As well as stuff i would need to start up. I know the cleaning stuff but what else

Joe H

Re: Help with starting a cleaning business
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 02:51:54 pm »
MArk
I think you put this thread in the wrong section.
This is the carpet cleaning section.
Next one down is windoww cleaning.
Next down after that is the  Cleaning section which is the one you need - no doubt get a better response.

andeson9731

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 10:57:44 am »
A better approach is to focus on a specialized way of cleaning carpets. For example, you could market yourself as the best choice for steam cleaning carpets. Your ad should tell why your cleaning company is the best in the area. Your ad should motivate your readers to take action. One way to achieve this is to include a special offer. Offers that work well are discounts and bonuses.

clinton

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 08:52:51 am »
Mark

I think the best way i would price is how much you want for a days work or half a day etc,that is how i set my stall out,and as joe said maybe best if you posted it inthe other setction.

Good luck either way mate..

Dave Roberts

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 12:36:29 pm »
Agree with Clinton; the easiest way to price is to decide how much your business needs to pay you per day, to cover all your costs and give you a living.  Then when you quote for work, you can simply think; quarter day, half day, full day, 2 days, etc and you have your price.

This is also how I price most of my work.

Mary Watson

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 04:13:39 pm »
Marketing is ALL you need. When you have clients to impress, do it. Better do it well.
Mary
KInd Regards,
;) End of tenancy cleaning