Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

texas girl

Window cleaner calendar
« on: June 10, 2005, 04:57:52 am »
I finally have a web site dedicated to developing a window cleaning calendar.

Email me your pics and we will get it rolling;

Has to be relevant to window cleaning. I will put my own pic for July; but please forward those pics!

It will be fun!

Hugs

Texas Girl. :-*
Debbie

rosskesava

Re: Window cleaner calendar
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 12:20:43 am »
Hi Hugs Texas Lady

If I wore a pair of trunks and took my picture I think every one would never be the same again from excessive laughing.

What type of pictures are you after?

And thanks for doing that - the web thingy. That is really a nice thing to do. Thanks.

Cheers and hugs

Ross

texas girl

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 04:43:30 am »
Hey Ross!

I am looking for any type or category of picture as long as it pertains to window cleaning.

I think it would be fun. I'll bet your "trunk" looks good; you are just humble. But really any kind of window cleaning pic is  needed.

I just love the area of window cleaning!  It is such a specialty! I love the window cleaning business.  Any thing at all is welcome; jobs; sexy photos;nonpersonal ; training etc.

I would like to bring people of the proffession to the forefront so personal pics would be nice; but any are welcome. And I am the" moderator"!  So let the pics fly!!!

The web site is: windowcleaning calender.com; but please look at my profile and email me the pics. Easy to do.

Hugs;

Texas Girl :-*
Debbie

rosskesava

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 10:52:03 pm »
Hi Texas

I'll keep posting replies to this to keep it somewhere on page one.

Come on every one .................... I'm taking some pictures soon to post to Texas.

I think it's a great idea so take some also. Anything.

Just take a few pictures.

Mind you I'm not taking any of me in my undies..................

Texas Girl - are you sure that is the right www address?

Cheers

simbag

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 11:10:41 pm »

Texas Girl - are you sure that is the right www address?

Ross,

Try www.windowcleaningcalendar.com

Not much there at the moment though

texas girl

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 04:13:03 am »
Email me those pics!

I have been receiving several; proffessional mostly which is fine.

Sorry the website is empty now; a month from now it will be rather entertaining.

Tommorow we will take a few out on the lake. Haven't been out for over a week; wind has been really high; 20 mph. I will take some there and also while cleaning windows at my house. (cleaning windows while wearing ?)

Been busy. Last week did a lot of houses. Do you beleive I charged over $600.00 for a house? Then $440; then $420; Then $260.

This week $360.00; $250; and I think that is it so far. Haven't checked my messages. Need to catch my breath.

Keep in mind these are first time or annual or semi-annual. All traditional; insides done also. Once a month cleaning for houses does not exsist here.  The most frequent is every 3 months.

I participated in one of the houses; the others were done by contractors(one my son; 25 years old).  He has very good standards. (Guess he has been taught well). He is old enough now to have his own reputation; before he had to return occassionally for corrections.

I had to send the interior lady back to 2 jobs. She hurries; but make no mistake; I have perfect standards. Nothing less than perfect will do.Every time I see any mistakes the contractor goes back. That is the agreement; done as agreed exactly. She is a great person and worker; just hurries. She will get it.

With Craig I call him; give the address; and tell him how much. I pay him straight out 60 or 70%. He takes all his own ladders, etc; gets it done; drops off the check on the way home; and picks up his check.

I still do quality control 100 % of the time. Have to. Hope you all are having a really good week. 8)

Hugs;
Texas Girl :-*
Debbie

s.hughes

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 10:57:14 am »
Hi Texas girl
I think we need photos of you durring our summer months, June to August. No point in putting them in on any other month cause we can only relate to your kind of weather durring them months.

We get snow and very cold weather here. AND DONT WE HALF NO IT.

Steveyboy