Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dean Taberner

Help please!!
« on: November 24, 2009, 05:16:44 pm »
Hi guys,

I was using my pure freedom trolley today(I use it as a van mount) and the fuse went,

I innocently replaced it with a bigger fuse than the one previously and it has completely stopped working,

Ive sinced replaced the wrong fuse with the right size fuse and its still not working,

I also noticed that when the wrong fuse was in the fuse was quite warm,

There is obviously some damage to the pump or flow setting,

What do you think the problem is?

Also if its completely wrecked then wheres the best place to get a new cheapish pump and flow switch?

Many thanks in advance,

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

Window Washers

Re: Help please!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 05:26:05 pm »
do you have a control on it dean ? if you do I would by pass and check the pump before replacing, when one of my fuses went it killed the control not the pump ??? do you only have the one pump and one control ? if you in my area as I know you like to travel, your welcome to pop in and I will test them with working items.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

david thomas

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 05:29:33 pm »
Had the same problem a few months back I had got the trolly wet around the pump and wires dryed it out reel well
and was o.k

jr windows

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 05:30:13 pm »
Hi,
sorry to hijack your post but Ian did you have any joy with your van?

Cheers Jason

Dean Taberner

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 05:33:34 pm »
Ian,

Yes mate it has a flow controller on it,

How do you bypass it?

Strip it all down and simply connect the battery?

Thanks for the reply mate.

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 05:44:34 pm »
Ian,

Yes mate it has a flow controller on it,

How do you bypass it?

Strip it all down and simply connect the battery?

Thanks for the reply mate.
you just need some wire unless there are clips on your control to pump, pump to battery, call me and I will explain m8

;)

p.s Jason
 Not done anything yet as im stacked out with work, will call the guy hopefully friday and see what can happem, how did yours go ? qwicks1976@hotmail.com is my msn if you have it.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Dean Taberner

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 05:54:27 pm »
Ian,

Can you email me your number please,

Theres an extra twist to this  though mate,

I havent got it with me as its in the van still at one of my lads houses,

I was completely mentally tested to the limit today as it packed in halfway through a big clean on the lidl HQ in runcorn as theyre having a big visit tomorrow morning from one of the top men from germany.

It happened about 3pm and we were running out of time and had no ladders on the van and were about 60mile from home :o :o

Luckily for me I had that shurflo back pack what I bought off here, in the back of the van and managed to syphon the water from the tank into the backpack and I managed to scrape thru.

Wouldve been well stuffed without it.

Dean