Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

combat1

Fastest lady window cleaner
« on: November 19, 2009, 02:09:28 pm »
Just received this months copy of Cleaning and Hygiene Today with an article and picture of Mrs Deborah Morris, the fastest lady window cleaner in the world.
Congratulations, I probably havent wrung out my applicator in that time!
Incidentally, Dave, Why dont you pen a breakdown of your success from starting to where you are now, not only would it act as a brilliant model for other window cleaners but it would also put a few bob towards the squeegee blades your wife must get through.
I'm sure a lot of people on this forum would pay a decent price.

Frankybadboy

Re: Fastest lady window cleaner
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 08:35:27 pm »
quote "Why dont you pen a breakdown of your success from starting to where you are now"

havent you read the mishaps davie just had.iam sure he doesnt want to pen that down :P

combat1

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 09:36:57 pm »
apologies, no I havent been paying enough attention! Forget my suggestion.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 10:52:05 pm »
I might write a book one day, will probably wait until i have a million in the bank first.

As for my mishap, its all about a learning curve, i spent 10 years on a ladder without mishap, i was the ultimate daredevil.

It took a ground floor A frame to defeat me, maybe it was a blessing in disguise, maybe a message "can you imagine the damage if i fell from an higher place."

It really doesnt bare thinking about.

If it can happen to me it can happen to anyone, I was the original superman "nah, it could never happen to me".

cozy

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 11:07:23 pm »
What will the book be called? "From Mod To God"?

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 06:11:09 am »
I might write a book one day, will probably wait until i have a million in the bank first.

As for my mishap, its all about a learning curve, i spent 10 years on a ladder without mishap, i was the ultimate daredevil.

It took a ground floor A frame to defeat me, maybe it was a blessing in disguise, maybe a message "can you imagine the damage if i fell from an higher place."

It really doesnt bare thinking about.

If it can happen to me it can happen to anyone, I was the original superman "nah, it could never happen to me".

I saw an advert on TV the other day.  It was one of those ads about claiming compensation for accidents.  Some guy's ladder slipped while he was up the ladder with a drill.  As he was an employee he made a claim and got £7,500 because he was given the wrong type of ladder and maybe a few other things.  It was the bit at the end of the ad that really caught my eye though.  Can you believe that his name was DAVID MORRIS.  Honestly.  I'm not pulling your leg over this.  I reckon you ought to sue them Dave.  Say that it was all their fault because they put the idea into your head.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2009, 08:11:58 am »
i seen that ad a while back, never thought i woulld do something similar

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2009, 08:36:05 am »
that reminds me of the time i was walking through the shopping mall and CLAIMS DIRECT had a stall there to sell their wares....i didnt see the bill board they had and promptly fell over it straight through marks and spencers window and me and 60 others were in hospital for 3 months......they wished they picked a SAFER location.....of course it aint true, but it has given me a great idea for a youtube video. :D

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 01:47:19 pm »
 ??? sorry to hear about that Dave :-*
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

the 1 and only

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 01:42:02 pm »
any women window cleaners in medway who want to meet up for a drink. ive never seen any but just in case my email is window.cleaner@hotmail.co.uk. xxx

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 01:43:19 pm »
hang on i will just ask the wife

the 1 and only

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 01:45:45 pm »
the wife???no no no i mean single women dave. thanks though. i saw a programme the other day about swinging and to be honest its not my cup of tea