Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cozy

Re: Get the keys to my new house soon
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 06:59:43 pm »
Don't fancy doing any of those trad :( FTP, why do you think they are already covered? If you fancy having a pop, then just canvass 'em. Rather you than me though. Don't forget your minimum price of 35 quid mate ;) Eggs are extra. 8)

matt

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 07:00:55 pm »
How much to clean this one?
Just outside of my normal five mile max distance.

longleat was / is done by the on-site maintenance team , i know this as i had a lad as a apprentice carpenter, he went on to work for the maintenance team, then he suddenly became the foreman of them  ??? which was amazing if you knew him, he has mentioned it to me a few times ( he was after me to ask him if he wanted me to do it )

matt

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 07:01:42 pm »

Those blooming monkeys would have the ladders of the roof before you got parked. Stunning house but in serious disrepair as there all skint and strugle to maintain it, real shame.

i can assure they are not skint, just too tight to spend the money

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 07:34:11 pm »

Those blooming monkeys would have the ladders of the roof before you got parked. Stunning house but in serious disrepair as there all skint and strugle to maintain it, real shame.

Those buggers on Animal Park are a bunch of liars then, I could of sworn they said they had to sell of some of the art work or something to carry out some repairs.

DaveG

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 07:46:31 pm »
I cant see how theyre skint when they charge 80 odd quid for a family to get in..plus royalties from BBC etc! ::)
You can't polish a turd

matt

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2009, 10:20:59 pm »

Those buggers on Animal Park are a bunch of liars then, I could of sworn they said they had to sell of some of the art work or something to carry out some repairs.

they have allways said that for the last 15 years, oh look we are poor, we might have to sell some family antique

sunshine windows

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 03:27:40 pm »
If they're going to sell anything then get of the rancid family portraits in the main house. Give me the creeps every time
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

ftp

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 03:35:46 pm »
All those wifelets thats why he's skint. I've only got one and she keeps me poor.  :-X