Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

john65

Risk assessments, method statements & Health & Safety Policy
« on: January 12, 2010, 03:17:13 pm »
Hi, Can anybody help me! Ive just been approached to tender for a contract and I am some what short of a few documents! has anybody got any templates of these documents which might help me.
Many thanks

John....

Nick Head

Re: Risk assessments, method statements & Health & Safety Policy
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 07:27:46 pm »
Hi John

For Risk Assessments and H&S Policy go to the HSE website, there is a very good section on both how to do both - it is reasonably straightforward.

For Method Statements there are some in the document section of the forum (about half way down of the first page) that are good

If you need any further help let me know.

Nick
Nicholas Head
Cleaning Intelligence

Shaun Causer

Re: Risk assessments, method statements & Health & Safety Policy
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 03:48:47 pm »
Hi John,

We've recently uploaded a huge range of method statements to download for FREE through the All Cleaning related Documents area of the forum.

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=86399.0

All the documents can be downloaded as pdf's or you can sign up with your email address to have access to editable Microsoft Word docs to insert your own company name etc.

We'll be uploading a whole range of our docs soon including risk assessments, employee handbooks, and H & S policies so we'll let you know when they're available.

Hope these help and good luck with the tender.

Shaun