Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

1 day per week !!!
« on: October 21, 2009, 01:15:15 pm »
Lost a contract today, one day per week 3 hour clean clean on a Tuesday

It is my partner who cleans it and she is the contracts manager

They moan most Monday's or Thursday's it is dusty,

Whattttt!!! a week has gone or 2 days have gone it would be dusty !!!!

What are your thoughts on 1 day per week cleans  ;D ;D ;D

Les

Re: 1 day per week !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 08:36:35 pm »
Had that issue ourselves.

We clean a premises on a Tuesday and Thursday evening, they complained about cobwebs, ( which spiders produce in hours).

I had to explain that at night, by the light of their new 'Energy Saving Bulbs'  :-\ it's not as easy  to see cobwebs as during the day with lovely sunshine streaming through the offices.

They also mentioned some dust, so I had to explain that when the girls leave at 9 on a Thursday, the office is then NOT cleaned on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday or the daytime on Tuesday, effectively 5/7ths of a week.

Sometimes you do need to explain the bleeding obvious !  >:(

Les
Oh, and one 'ex' client wanted to know how long the girls spent cleaning a door handle in his Food Factory Unit as it was getting dusty... I told him about 10 seconds and then worked out how many seconds in a week it wasn't cleaned between visits and told him next time I saw him.
Unfotunately he never could seem to pay our invoices on time....probably couldn't see them for the dust  :o so we left !