Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

I have given up for the day
« on: October 20, 2009, 12:59:47 pm »
i went out at 9.30 after is stopped raining, drove about 10 mins and it started raining again

so i went home and went to town for a coffee and cake with the wife and our 2 year old

then i got home, it has stopped for a while, got my work gear on and opened the door to be met with large rain drops  ::)

its now light drizzle, but for how long ? ? ? ? i know i could work in this drizzle, but its not pleasant at all

dazmond

Re: I have given up for the day
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 01:08:29 pm »
ive not even started this wk matt.its my birthday today[38!]so ive got a good excuse!goin for a meal and cinema later with the girlfriend.i always find a couple of days off when ive worked hard for 6 wks soon gets me motivated again.ive been gettin sick of the ladder work after 15 yrs!im saving for a van and WFP,but wont be for a while yet!

best wishes matt and enjoy the time with the family! ;)
price higher/work harder!

EZclean

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 01:23:20 pm »
i went out at 9.30 after is stopped raining, drove about 10 mins and it started raining again

so i went home and went to town for a coffee and cake with the wife and our 2 year old

then i got home, it has stopped for a while, got my work gear on and opened the door to be met with large rain drops  ::)

its now light drizzle, but for how long ? ? ? ? i know i could work in this drizzle, but its not pleasant at all

not done a thing last week, nowt yet this week.. full of flu, feel really weak. went out this morning (its dry here). 28ah battery felt like a 25ltr tub.  got to work, couldn't get out of van.... came back on the wifes orders to get myself right. looks bad weather for rest of week too.
i dont mind as long as the bills are paid.
and i always feel motivated then on the 'catch up' weeks.
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

wfp master

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 03:31:18 pm »
heads like a fitba nose running like a tap been nowhere the day..

Tosh

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 03:35:50 pm »
I didn't bother working today, though I could've!  But I've two quotes I've got to go and do; one of them is a big job and I'm meeting up the guy at 4.30 pm.  The weather has been brilliant recently, so we're far from being skint, and the backlog I've got is by having too much work on, which is nice.