Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gr cleaning solutions

protectors
« on: October 21, 2009, 09:13:10 pm »
good evening all ive been out today to price up two jobs got the first one ,went on to the second give them a price but then they started asking about protectors this is the first time i have had a customer ask me about this product. The carpet is three years old and never been cleaned the customer was unsure whether they had Protector put on when fitted. I said i would look into this and get back to them as they were happy with the price i quoted what protector should i be looking for , do you apply via a spray , do you apply once you have extracted or do you apply when carpet is total dry (sorry for the long winded post ) any helpful advice would be great  many thanks Gavin

Re: proctors
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:20:52 pm »
"Protector" should be applied to a carpet once it has been cleaned and the correct ph is attained (PH6) if I'm not mistaken! I'm sure the other guys will soon be giving sound advice, but I thought I'd share with you all I know about protectors.... Cheers!

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 09:22:29 pm »
cheers colin i have heard off proctors but ive never looked into them wish i had now  :-\

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 09:28:17 pm »
whats a proctor? ;D

gr cleaning solutions

Re: protectors
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 09:37:26 pm »
sorry spellings not the best now change it ;D

derek west

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 09:39:56 pm »
ya missed one, hurry up and change it then new look will look like he can't read properly ;D
derek

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 09:44:50 pm »
lol any advice derek and not on the spelling  ;D

derek west

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 09:49:32 pm »
wrong man to ask on protectors, don't believe in them personally so morally i can't sell them.

but i'm sure its a good way of making lots of money if done right.

good luck, mikes put a good thread up on protectors, read that.

derek