Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Blue Frog Systems

Re: Customers biggest complaint?
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2009, 06:35:56 am »
Biggest complaint i get about other window cleaners is that they dont do the frames & sills. Had one yesterday.... there previous windy was trad and did frames & sills. Then he went wfp and now does glass only ???
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2009, 10:13:04 am »
Biggest complaint i get about other window cleaners is that they dont do the frames & sills. Had one yesterday.... there previous windy was trad and did frames & sills. Then he went wfp and now does glass only ???

In the last 2.5 years I have only had 3 people ask me if I do frames, and 2 of them I still do today.

ian1972

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2009, 12:24:04 pm »
at the end of the day the genral public still think of windy cleaners as lower class citizens,i have a mate who does security on the courts and nearly every1 that goes through the court says they are window cleaners,and this gives people the impression that every windy cleaner is a little shaddy ashame but true,people once in a mindset are very hard to change

AuRavelling79

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2009, 04:31:16 pm »
Ok then ftp - you now take on this fast window cleaners custies - what are you going to do? Half the speed and earn half the money you could?
It's a game of three halves!

Craig 72

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2009, 04:45:33 pm »
I got my first complaint today after starting March.I didn't wipe the cill down thoroughly enough,apparently.By Christ,this woman was livid!She tore strips off me.Left me feeling a bit deflated to be honest.She pays me £6.50 to do her front and sides and the windows were sparkling.Felt like telling her to stick it but need the customers unfortunately.

pingu

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2009, 04:54:00 pm »
Just got to bite yer tongue and then when the time is right..replace her...just think of her as a cash-cow for the moment.

Dave.

Craig 72

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2009, 04:57:01 pm »
Just got to bite yer tongue and then when the time is right..replace her...just think of her as a cash-cow for the moment.

Dave.

It's fair to say I already think of her as a cow of some description.

ftp

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2009, 04:59:51 pm »
Ok then ftp - you now take on this fast window cleaners custies - what are you going to do? Half the speed and earn half the money you could?

Erm, don't know to be honest. I am pretty slow due to being very thorough. I'll spend extra time getting the front door and sill spotless. Maybe that's part of the reason I'm picking up so much work i don't know.
I don't go in for this speed cleaning game that many post on u-tube - I find it just brings on extra stress when your going like the clappers and snag your hose.
I don't need to earn £200 a day either. Thus my working days are fairly relaxed (apart from moronic customers  ;D)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2009, 05:59:57 pm »

No, he charges more & takes a bit more time & as a result of this will have a more stable account. ;)

ftp

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2009, 06:05:09 pm »
The previous cleaner charged £12 for every two months. I've told them I can do it for the same price but every five weeks.