Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ryanst1982

cleaning inside windows
« on: September 21, 2009, 09:27:54 am »
How many of you clean or offer to clean inside windows and if so, how do you go about pricing it up??

Llaaww

Re: cleaning inside windows
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 09:33:22 am »
all the time.
usually charge half as much again as the outside, as it is a bit slower. usually get tea and biscuits thrown in.

its a good earner often overlooked. i get a lot of new work by offering to do inside.

if its dirty its fair game
if it is dirty it is fair game

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 09:46:57 am »
it seems that many cleaners try and avoid insides, i know its slower and you need to be careful but its at least double your money without having to move your van an inch!!

jonnyald

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 03:59:21 pm »
i charge just the same as outside ,but im careful who i take on

sure as anything at some point somebod will say theyv lost summat and i might be in the frame then . the cleaning insides a  piece of pis ,  i drag it out otherwise it looks like they gettin ripped off timewise.

mci services

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 09:46:04 pm »
i make a point of offering it at 1 1/2 times price wise or if it is regular same price, they have to let me know in advance and i book it in for end of day or early evenings

mileslake

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 09:10:52 pm »
I keep a supply of Wilko £1 microfibre cloths and tell them to use these and sell at cost price.. If they insist on me doing them I charge 2 x the outside.

GWCS

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 09:15:47 pm »
same as outside so long as all nic naks moved and furniture out the way, otherwise its paid at an hourly rate minimum 30 mins, where i have to move everything.