Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pureandclean

Re: funny things must happen
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 10:44:40 pm »
was in back garden cleaning downstairs windows, when I felt something banging against the back of my foot.
Looked down and their was a tortoise head-butting my foot, every time I moved my foot, it followed and started head-butting me again.

martinsadie

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009, 10:56:26 pm »
was in back garden cleaning downstairs windows, when I felt something banging against the back of my foot.
Looked down and their was a tortoise head-butting my foot, every time I moved my foot, it followed and started head-butting me again.
you must be slow  ;D ;D

Pureandclean

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 06:47:04 pm »
Years ago, I used to clean a big house in the country where a Jack Russel terrier used to run round the house and bite my foot as I put it on the first step of my ladder. After this happening a few times I decided to discourage this dog with a spray of water from my applicator, but dog wasn't bothered by this.
 So I placed my bucket close to ladder and the next time dog ran round, bucket was emptied over dog's head. It sloped off with it's tail between it's legs and sat in it's kennel drying itself off. It never bothered me again.
 Some months later owner was in, came round with a cup of tea and said - I can't understand it, my dog barks at anything that moves but doesn't bother with you, so I told her what I had done a while ago. A few minutes later horse rider passing house, dog begins to do it's nut, when I hear the whoosh of a bucket of water flying through the air and dog gets another soaking, slopes off to its kennel and pleased house owner shouts - it works.

kenaltobelli

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 08:40:04 pm »
nowt to do with windows but been to hospital to day car parks choka;
 ime throwing a benny trying to get parked gets a space walks across park
  and wooosh something missed my head out of corner of my eye sees barrier
  just coming to rest missed me by centymeters boy do i feel a lucky so so

mattywig

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 11:05:19 pm »
Got asked to clean a cat flap before!  Said it would be £20 and the customer said not to bother. ;D

mr D

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009, 12:13:49 am »
done the old 'forget to tie ladders on many a time' ouch works out expensive after a while.

always over filling tank and there for van.

but what I do find funny is when we used to play tricks on one an other like putting the buckets at the foot of ladders so whoever's up it steps down in to it. one time this old fella was working for us and he stepped in to the bucket started to fall backwards so he grabbed the ladder but being a fat lump he pulled it down too so so funny. but he didn't laugh.

alboy

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 10:14:06 pm »
yesterday i just done a property developers house who can open alot of doors for me, my mate forgot to shut the side gate where he keeps his labrador, it got out and took us all day looking for it, luckily a local postman spotted it and we got it back just before the cucustomer came back, what a relief! also cleaned the wrong house the other day and the old dear grapped my pole and tried too shuu me off her drive with it!