Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ian richards

Re: Off Topics
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2005, 12:56:26 pm »

Sherlock

Having a conversation about football is a common enough of a topic!

Talking about Carpet Cleaning on Mars isnt ???

Ian

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2005, 01:21:26 pm »
ian that surely proves that you dont believe that there is life on mars.
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

ian richards

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2005, 01:24:37 pm »

I rest my case ??? ???

Ian_Giles

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2005, 01:33:19 pm »
And some of you reckon an off topic area isn't needed ;D

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

John_Flynn

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2005, 01:33:53 pm »
Nice one Moderator, what the heck has Football and Horse Racing to do with Carpet Cleaning??
I get better looking each day!!

Re: Off Topics New
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2005, 01:46:49 pm »
IT IS NOW OBVIOUS TO ALL THAT MY TOPIC WAS OF INTEREST OTHERWISE WHY ARE ALL OF YOU REPLYING, I REMEMBER A FEW YEARS AGO CARPET CLEANERS ONLY CLEANED CARPETS, IT SEEMS TO ME THAT MANY OF YOU THAT REPORTED MY ORIGINAL QUESTION IN FACT CLEAN AND OFFER OTHER SERVICES, I MYSELF OFFER TO CLEAN COMPUTERS , WHICH IF I REMEMBER 15 YEARS AGO WOULD HAVE RECEIVED THE SAME COMMENTS AS LIFE ON MARS, THEY WILL HAVE CARPETS TO CLEAN ONE DAY, WHAT WOULD WE DO .SAD AND CANT SEE INTO THE FUTURE. WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT TECHNOLOGY GOES ON AND ONAND ON 8) DONT BE BLINKERED
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.