Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul_Ashworth

What Truckmounts do Safe clean use
« on: May 15, 2009, 02:57:18 pm »
As Above,

Just had a conversation from somebody saying safeclean use Truckmounts and thought i was an alltec machine, since when have they used truckmounts and which model is it likely to be ??

Paul

derek west

Re: What Truckmounts do Safe clean use
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 03:42:51 pm »
i would guess they don't use a truckmount, purely from the cost of there franchise fee.
derek

Paul_Ashworth

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 03:46:45 pm »
Derek,
I did a google search and found that some do use Truck mounts in fact one guy has 2, Just wanted to know more about what they use.

Maybe somebody like Jim Neal will know

Paul

derek west

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 04:13:54 pm »
must be low end truckmount cos there dearest franchise package is 23k. (chem dry's truckmount options start at 44k)plus they only have short wheel base vans, so won't carry a big truck. unless they have a truckmount option not listed on the franchise site. only guessing though.
derek

gwrightson

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 04:17:40 pm »
not 100% certain but i believe that safeclean are now tied in with "  solutions " or visa versa or whatever they are now :-\  and the scorpion was been given the hard sell to the operators.

My local safeclean insisted , albeit a couple  of years ago now, that he had a scorpian , I didnt believe him, he said he bought of ebay, but the sales pitch he had recieved from ", well you know who" had really convinced him.
far more powerful than ant t/m. didnt need heat etc ect ect, yawn  and that t/ms were going to be defunct.
I laughed ,asked if I could see to no avail, and a response from cornwall was not very good when i posted this before ,and was told in no uncertain terms that no scorpian had ever been sold on ebay.

So my educated guess, is a few scorpians, and a few altec as they were also involved with suppling safeclean.

if i,m wrong , completly wrong my apoliogies

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 04:18:47 pm »
When I bought my 421 about 6 years ago there was a guy from safeclene with a 421 in the back of a Despatch, Dave Ingram would be having kittens at seeing that!

Shaun

John Kelly

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 04:53:44 pm »
As far as I am aware some franchises are allowed to buy any machine they like. Unlike Chem-Dry who insist on buying theirs.

Paul_Ashworth

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 06:23:09 pm »
Thanks John didnt know if they where tied to a certain manufacturer and model of truckmount.

There is a reason for asking but i need to do some more homework before i can reveal

Paul

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 08:24:46 pm »
Paul I think it's open house when you want to buy a machine if you are a safeclene franchisee, my local guy has a ninja and alltec porties.

Shaun

Dean Haywood

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 08:58:10 pm »
Safeclean do not offer TMs with their start up, however if they want to upgrade a a later date their is nothing to stop them,some have purchased Blueline machines from alltec & 1 or 2 have hydramaster.

Dean

Len Gribble

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 09:41:39 pm »
A few years ago met a safe clean guy at amtec loading a machine in his van he said he was getting out. ???

Paul

Always thought Jim N was ServiceMaster, ;) all franchisees are tied by the franchisor but they swap and change, as needs must! Maximising their profits! ;D Got more work of them in a certain area,  >:( ;D regardless of machine, but it did help a little, ;) looked at their site no mention of NCCA what I ask? That beggars belief untapped market/revenue ;) ;D

Dean

I would dump Anthea a.s.a.p and take up your local MP he/she need you help ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Jim_77

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 01:23:36 am »
OK I'll settle this...

It's a Karcher Puzzi with a 50ft mains extension lead.

30% of the franchise money is spent paying eastern european immigrants to rattle tin cans in the back of the van, to attract attention.

Or else I could just be talking shyte :)

clinton

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 08:30:27 am »
Jim ;D

Like that one ;)

David_Annable

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 08:31:46 am »
Hi

I've seen a Safeclean Van with a Blueline TM in it, cant remember which model.

Dave
NCCA, Woolsafe, IICRC Leather Cleaning Technician