Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: New Years Plans
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2008, 06:51:54 pm »
So really you need to Cherry Pick your jobs. ;) ;D

clinton

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2008, 06:54:49 pm »
 ;D

clinton

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2008, 06:57:23 pm »
How about this mike ;D

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2008, 07:25:23 pm »
I would quite fancy that!

craigp

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2008, 08:00:15 pm »
I wont be going on truck mounters in 2009 I have closed my account.

The treatment of Derick was unfair, he was not goading anyone but simply making a point, a valid one too. Ok derick can come across cocky but he never deservered that you cant ban someone for dissagreeing with you and call it a free forum. Theres a very old fasioned attitude on there that is if you have not been cleaning carpets for 90 years you have no right to an opinion, it's laughable.

Craig

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2008, 08:18:32 pm »
Craig

Don't do yourself out of a resource because of Simon.

There are loads of good guys on there that will help you out (especially as you have a 4.0 ;D ). And I'm heartened by some of the comments on there after the event. Ultimate power corrupts and all that.

PMSL when he said well I might consider letting him back on if he apologises. Should be other way around for being so childish. ::)

derek west

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2008, 08:26:13 pm »
i would like to apologise to everyone who thinks i come across a bit cocky, ive been reading a few of the older posts and it does seem that way, thanks craig and a few others for pointing that out, i don't mean to, call it confidence or cockiness, its prety much the same thing so i'll try and tone it down abit in the new year. ive made a lot of friends on here, more than i thought and would like to keep it that way,
my wife kept saying i'm cocky, but i thought she meant something else and  so i just thanked her. ;D
so thats one of my many new years resolutions.
ps...good on ya craig, theyve lost a good poster in you. and i admire your honesty.
pps.... just come back from seeing the wife and she's sitting up and has eaten something without showing me what she ate afterwards. ;D
them drips they give her are amazing, whats in em? viking?

have a good night guys.
derek

craigp

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 10:33:54 am »
Hi Mike,

Its ok there is always the american truck mount forum as a resource and for techical help, they have the same tms :)

clinton

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 11:16:19 am »
Mike

Do you hav an account on t mounters ???

OOps sory sir mike ;)

Craig

Think you have done the right thing a in my opinion thats just childish ::)

Glynn

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 11:22:52 am »
Just a minute, let's get this straight. Simon  is someone who like me pays out his own hard earned money to to run and maintain  TruckMounter's  for anyone to use free of charge. Why then should he put up with someone like Derek  constantly trying to goad him into an argument purely for the sake of it. This didn't happen once, or even twice but every time Simon made a comment on almost "any" post. Why should he put up with this? Would any of you if you were paying out your own money to provide a resource for your fellow professionals?
It's Oh so easy to pick at someone else and make rash judgements about  them when you're not in that position yourself, but it's also a little cheap, don't you think

Regards
Glynn

derek west

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 12:10:30 pm »
i think we should just leave it now, ive said my piece, ive been banned, people can judge for them selves whether it was me in the wrong or simon and make there own minds up, lets just concentrate on why we're here (or there), to make our business work.  i'm happy with ciu, the guys on here are very knowledgable and can tolerate my cockyness, so i feel at home.
glyn
lets just move on, ive said my piece on here and i'm sure simons said his piece on tm. its all getting a bit silly now, (and yes ive played my part in that).

lets just move on.
happy new year glyn, (and simon) onwards and upwards eh.

derek

David Ware

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 12:12:27 pm »
I think one of the problems with forums is people can take what is written down as gospel, and not as if you were speaking one to one. Every part of the country we have a way of putting thinks over and that can create a problem in its self.
2009 we should not let miner issues create problems
Happy New year

David ware

craigp

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 02:37:03 pm »
Back to topic, I have just ordered mega cheap leaflets £68 delivered for 10k printed both sides!! ;D

Yes there is a cach, they are A5 white 80gm paper with just black print, as they say its the message that counts. :)

clinton

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 05:07:46 pm »
Craig

That cheap mate :o

JandS

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2009, 06:32:09 pm »
£99.99 for 10000 full colour decent A5 paper one side.
Another £25 for them if you want them to design it with you.

Regards
           John
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2009, 07:45:56 pm »

Clinton

Yes I'm lurking on there.

Bit slow on the Sir Mike, I do a lot of good work for charity, The Osbourne Viking Trust, but didn't get a letter from HM.

Where is that climb?

clinton

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2009, 08:21:32 pm »
Hi mike

h i didnt know you were on there ::)

Sory it was just a picie i got of the net :)