Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

macmac

Re: TDS reading with hot water L5 and Varitech heater.
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2008, 04:08:28 pm »
Just remember-

What NWH loves this week, he hates the next! ;D

SL-2 - best pole on earth, then it was rubbish, sold it & bought an emporium. that was crap so he bought another sl-2! ;D

SL-X - Best pole bar none, he told us all it realy was something special ( after handling the prototype ) a facelift beater! He used it for 1 day then told us it was no good & the facelift was miles better! ;D

L5 - WOW, this baby's so good he ordered another TWO (why i don't know?)
and guess what, yep, It's now crap too! ;D

Oh, nearly forgot this one- "who needs a hot system when there's IPA?" the new antifreeze of wfp. cleans miles better etc. etc. ;D

So, just before anyone was thinking of letting go of 3k :o I'd wait a week or two! ;D

P.S. He also has a museum of barely used wfp items- bargain hunters! ;D

NWH

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2008, 04:39:43 pm »
To write all that about me Tony only tells me what a complete twat you are mate,get a life.

macmac

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2008, 05:01:08 pm »
To write all that about me Tony only tells me what a complete fool you are mate,get a life.

Just a few facts my friend, nothing personal. It would only become personal if i had indeed followed your advice & wasted all my money ;D

Cheer up ;)

NWH

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2008, 05:54:52 pm »
You can buy mine anyone if your interested still in box with a filler part so you can fill it at petrol stations,£150. ;D

Dave Turley

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 11:44:15 pm »
i'd might interested in the filler thingy. can you still replace the bottle OR fill it up?

NWH

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 11:44:58 pm »
i'd might interested in the filler thingy. can you still replace the bottle OR fill it up?
No thank`s all or nothing.

matt

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2008, 09:02:22 am »
Just remember-

What NWH loves this week, he hates the next! ;D

SL-2 - best pole on earth, then it was rubbish, sold it & bought an emporium. that was crap so he bought another sl-2! ;D

SL-X - Best pole bar none, he told us all it realy was something special ( after handling the prototype ) a facelift beater! He used it for 1 day then told us it was no good & the facelift was miles better! ;D

L5 - WOW, this baby's so good he ordered another TWO (why i don't know?)
and guess what, yep, It's now crap too! ;D

Oh, nearly forgot this one- "who needs a hot system when there's IPA?" the new antifreeze of wfp. cleans miles better etc. etc. ;D

So, just before anyone was thinking of letting go of 3k :o I'd wait a week or two! ;D

P.S. He also has a museum of barely used wfp items- bargain hunters! ;D

;D ;D ;D now thats a funny post

NWH

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2008, 06:18:15 pm »
OOOOOOOOO wasn`t it funny thing really Matt i was expecting a sarcastic reply from you,you seem to aviod some threads where certain people are doing ok,better stick to the old DIY mate.

NWH

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2008, 08:44:15 pm »
No thank`s all or nothing.
numptyody wants to buy my bomb then lol,i think i`ll put it on Ebay and give it away to the first person that emails me. ;D

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 01:10:18 pm »
Dave Turley
you are the first one to use a morco. Congrats on that. I've been waiting for someone to do this.

What ignition system is it? how is getting on? have you a pic in situ?

Dave Turley

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 01:40:50 pm »
hi discount, no pic at the min, but no different to the others. mine's a pilot flame model, i'd probably fit a spark ignition next time though.

it cost me about £170. if I had to buy another heater i'd spend about £300 for a proper good one like in my static caravan (that was £400 for a combi boiler).

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 05:15:48 pm »
I think you've gotten hold of the right heater. The pilot light is more reliable and has other uses.

Am i right in thinking the combi would have a powered flu and a higher minimum flo?

Simplicity is the key and i think that's what you've got. This thread(about tds) is a bit baffleing to me as part of the simplicity proposition involves not having a di on the van.

If you haven't got a bypass back to tank put one in. Other than that your system will run trouble free for years and probably because you are a caravaner you have escaped a mistake purchase(L5).

NWH

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 05:27:11 pm »
I think you've gotten hold of the right heater. The pilot light is more reliable and has other uses.

Am i right in thinking the combi would have a powered flu and a higher minimum flo?

Simplicity is the key and i think that's what you've got. This thread(about tds) is a bit baffleing to me as part of the simplicity proposition involves not having a di on the van.

If you haven't got a bypass back to tank put one in. Other than that your system will run trouble free for years and probably because you are a caravaner you have escaped a mistake purchase(L5).
A mistake purchase the L5,why`s that then.

rhys11

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 06:55:10 pm »

WHAT HEATER DO YOU HAVE DISCOUNT AND WHERE DID U GET ONE FROM???
TA RHYS
rhys

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2009, 07:07:00 pm »
I'm glad someones proven that a morco works. I have a rinnai 54eu.

The L5 issues will become apparent soon enough.

NWH

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2009, 07:11:16 pm »
I'm glad someones proven that a morco works. I have a rinnai 54eu.

The L5 issues will become apparent soon enough.
Come on spill the beans then,it`s only fair lol. ;D