Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

Re: If you split up with your partner.
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 08:32:30 am »
i often think about this

it would be bliss, no stress

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2008, 08:58:04 am »
Propose - Say 'I Do' - Live happily ever after - Simple  :D

such wise words

most people dont listen

ALAN HAYNES

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2008, 09:10:24 am »
had this happen to me and lost the lot

kids home van work everything

lucky i had my mum to help me out

you dont know what a woman will do tell it hits the fan

a year on and ten grand later still have not seen my kids

jaykie

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2008, 09:15:21 am »
had this happen to me and lost the lot

kids home van work everything

lucky i had my mum to help me out

you dont know what a woman will do tell it hits the fan

a year on and ten grand later still have not seen my kids

thats awful, i hate woman like this who get bitter about things, i couldnt imagine not seeing mine, i see them sunday to tuesday, ive got a very supportive family who have helped me build my business, you just have to keep strong as im sure one day theyll knock on your door.

dai

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2008, 09:40:05 am »
Alan. I feel for you mate, try not to let this experience destroy you, and make sure that your kids know one way or another that you love them to bits, it's not only you losing the kids, it's the kids losing their dad.

This is a good thread and also a reminder that marriage is a bit like a WFP system, the time we put in on maintenance and improvements pays off, either we change filters, flush membranes, check TDS, buy flowers, and all the other little things, or we pay huge bills when the system fails.

A good partner is worth her weight in uranium, I tell my wife this every day, I mean it too, I wish she would leave all the 25 litre containers she fills a bit closer to the van though.

ALAN HAYNES

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2008, 09:41:56 am »
can not wait that long which is why going though the courts

what they say and what they do is never the same thing well not i my case

jaykie

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2008, 09:45:41 am »
Well youll have every Dad behind you

ALAN HAYNES

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2008, 09:56:41 am »
Alan. I feel for you mate, try not to let this experience destroy you, and make sure that your kids know one way or another that you love them to bits, it's not only you losing the kids, it's the kids losing their dad.

it did destroy me for a while but getting back on my feet again
she can not hurt me any more.But what she is doing to my kids i will never be able to forgive they are only three and six years old
MY DAY WILL COME

Van the man

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2008, 09:58:00 am »
For future reference, buy yourself an 0845 number. It will cost you a tenner (with no other charges, except a fiver if you need to transfer to a different line) and you can move it around with you and link up to any landline, plus it will cost the same for your customers to use (no extortionate charges). It just means you could theoriticaly move anywhere in the country and keep the same number for years.

bwoofie

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2008, 10:55:15 pm »
Keep yer chin up Alan! m8, god knows why the law gives women so much power to destroy some decent blokes, IMHO i reckon that blokes can bring up kids just as good or even better than women cos blokes dont play mind games with their kids like scorned women do

LSB

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2008, 02:57:21 pm »
best wishes to you alan !
my ex is also a ? , however i pay the csa ( not much ) and £??? cash to her directly every sunday that i see them !!
i now see them every sunday ! ( even though they now live 100 miles away )!!
i know its not the right way to do things , but it works for me , im used to it , and i dont begrudge doing it ! 

geefree

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2008, 03:59:41 pm »
For future reference, buy yourself an 0845 number. It will cost you a tenner (with no other charges, except a fiver if you need to transfer to a different line) and you can move it around with you and link up to any landline, plus it will cost the same for your customers to use (no extortionate charges). It just means you could theoriticaly move anywhere in the country and keep the same number for years.

Thanks for that good idea...

just had a look through some of the 0845 number packages on offer.

a bit confusing as some charge a one of payment of £4.95 or a tenner as you saud..

is there a catch?... the calls are the same price as a land line...

maybe its when you have them transferred to your mobile... that the companies make money... will keep looking for now.

thanks.

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2008, 04:08:04 pm »
Can also make useof a PO Box for £60 for the year. Works for me as i rent the house im in, if i was to move id have to change every bleedin flyer, letter head etc.. least i can keep the phone number whilst im local. I will go to a 0800 number when i get a new van..

Van the man

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2008, 05:20:06 pm »
Take a look here, this is who I use http://www.talk-0845.co.uk/  From £10 for set-up (more if you want a "catchy number") and I think they charge £5 if you need to move the number to another line.
I`ve had no problems with them and no-one has complained about the charges.

Tosh

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2008, 05:40:05 pm »
, I wish she would leave all the 25 litre containers she fills a bit closer to the van though.

;D

ALAN HAYNES

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2008, 06:50:36 pm »
Keep yer chin up Alan! m8, god knows why the law gives women so much power to destroy some decent blokes, IMHO i reckon that blokes can bring up kids just as good or even better than women cos blokes dont play mind games with their kids like scorned women do

you are soooo RIGHT