Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

thewindowcleaner1

Heated water fed poles
« on: March 01, 2005, 07:53:58 pm »
Any one out there use WFP with warm/hot water if so is it worth the additional investment to upgade my system?
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

billozz

Re: Heated water fed poles
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 08:59:22 pm »
hi there, we were at the show today (nec ) and we were told that by the time the water runs through a cple hundred feet of hose it is cold when it reaches the brush...and that was from a company that produces a hot water system...not sure why they would say it if it werent true
regards
bill osborne
there are more windows than window cleaners so lets help each other

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 11:32:01 pm »
Thanks for that Bill unable to attend show myself
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

choice.clean

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 08:21:21 am »
fix a caravan water heater in its not perfect i.e. if you run 2 pumps off it water flow will slow down but you just reduce the heat or clean more slowly. ask at the local caravan dealer they can usually help you set it up.
advice i would give is use it only when temperatures are at freezing i.e. first thing in the morning, and stick to the glass avoid the frames as your more likely to dissolve some lingering muck it is a lot cheper than buying an off the shelf one.

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 08:33:31 am »
Hi,

No one on Ionic's stand recalls having that conversation. Just to clarify, when heated pure water becomes less dense and so imports impurities more readily leading to significantly better cleaning results. Ionic's Thermo-pure machines have a Summer/Winter setting that means that the water WILL definately be hot when it reaches the window up to 150 metres away (450ft). When all is said and done, we are prepared to visit those interested and demonstrate this.

Kind regards

Reuben.

billozz

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2005, 09:45:59 pm »
me again,
ruben just to clarify it wasnt said by anyone on the ionics stand ...one of the other manufacturers there said it.
incidentally i have to say that that was my first visit to the cleaning show and i was a little dissappointed....i did get some very useful info about wfp systems, which was the main reason i went , but i expected there to be much more there. unless i missed a lot of it i had seen all i wanted to in about 2 hrs, that included a cple of visits to some of the wfp stands. i thought there would be other things there such as ladder sales ......all these gizmo's we hear about to keep you safe on the ladder and noone there to promote any of them maybe there is another show which is mainly for window cleaners if so let me know ...it was nearly all carpet cleaners
there are more windows than window cleaners so lets help each other