Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

drakestar!

xtend telescopic ladders
« on: October 15, 2008, 03:59:17 pm »
Would or do any of you use these ladders?
thanks

Re: xtend telescopic ladders
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 04:01:06 pm »
Would or do any of you use these ladders?
thanks

yes for terraced housing at the rear - rather handy actually. Only reason i have them apart from loft access, although i dont use them much as i dont have much terraced now.

drakestar!

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 04:05:37 pm »
I only need ladders for couple of jobs & would love to get rid of the roofracks!
I may invest in one

drakestar!

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 04:16:00 pm »
just saw a 6 section surveyors ladders which is 18ft on midland ladders, may be better?

seandyer2003

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 04:27:30 pm »
I only need ladders for couple of jobs & would love to get rid of the roofracks!
I may invest in one

Id love to ditch my roof rack i hate having one on the car!! soon as i know i wont be in work for more than a day or two i take it off, i hate the whistling when on motorway and the fact it makes car look like a bangee, maybe its just me being weird?!  :)

seandyer2003

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 04:39:05 pm »
I may invest in one

Id love to ditch my roof rack i hate having one on the car!! soon as i know i wont be in work for more than a day or two i take it off, i hate the whistling when on motorway and the fact it makes car look like a bangee, maybe its just me being weird?!  :)
Banger that was supposed to be :) not bangee??!