Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

window cleaner pro
« on: September 24, 2008, 04:52:04 pm »
well after about 3 weeks working with it i absoultly love it!!

i sorted all my work out into managble weeks now, set my rounds into to certain weeks, and ive been making myself get all that work done in that week no matter what so i didnt screw up my rota. im not only on time but ive started going into next weeks work so im now ahead

this has been probably the single most best bit of kit ive ever bought for helping with window cleaning

i know i wouldnt be without it now. im currently working off worksheets at the min but am going to invest in a new mobile phone soon that runs windows mobile so that will be cool to have my phone and all my work on it!

anyway, i know its early days with it, but thanks ian for a great product and most of all top notch support with it

long live window cleaner pro!

jaykie

Re: window cleaner pro
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 04:55:38 pm »
long live window cleaner pro

jaykie

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 04:55:57 pm »
sorry thought i was in church  ;D

LWC

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 04:56:50 pm »

jaykie

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 04:57:36 pm »
amen, lol i looked on your other post after i wrote that.

Amen

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 05:01:46 pm »
yeah love the program myself, looking forward to the new updates in the furture, hopefully my suggestion will be implemented (soon) :P

Hallelujah!  ::)

ianhannaford

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 09:55:59 pm »
While we are all signing praises, I would also like to return the thanks to everyone for there support over the last couple of weeks.

I am very pleased with the way the software has been accepted and would like the personally thank everyone who has helped me out and provided some really good suggestions to date. The list of features is growing and there are some really good reports and functionality in the pipeline.

Not only have I met some very nice people so far but have made some very good friends via email/forum and MSN (You know who you are so I wont name names!).

Cheers

Ian

LWC

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 07:41:19 am »
he means me lol  ;D

jaykie

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 11:33:47 am »
No No No he means me  ;D

wightsurf

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 08:14:02 pm »
we all know who he means  ;D

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 08:15:43 pm »
 8)

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 10:31:58 pm »
I hate to say it,... but I reckon unless there are some serious changes, George will fade into the background very quickly once ppl try Window Cleaner Pro. I'm very impressed with it, and the list of new features is growing by the day!

If anyone hasn't downloaded the trial yet,.. give it a go quick before the price goes up!

LWC

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 10:36:28 pm »
i tried to sit down with george once...and once was all i was gonna give it

i sat down with window cleaner pro, and gave it some proper good days and got all my round in

as i said before i wouldnt be without it

this week, ive done all this weeks work, and most of next weeks!!!