Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

deanorfc

Website Design
« on: January 07, 2007, 10:20:04 pm »
I am going to be starting my own power washing business this year and have just completed designing my website for my company - www.ex-lhome.moonfruit.com

If anyone out there likes the look of the site and wish to have the same sort of site or just a 1 page site to get your company on the net please feel free to email me.

Prices are from as low as £99 a year.

Thanks great forum

shaynecuffy

Re: Website Design
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 01:34:20 am »

S_RICHARDSON

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 07:56:53 pm »
I am going to be starting my own power washing business this year and have just completed designing my website for my company - www.dspowerwashing.moonfruit.com

If anyone out there likes the look of the site and wish to have the same sort of site or just a 1 page site to get your company on the net please feel free to email me.

Thanks great forum
Don't want one but a great site mate!

Shaun R. :)

DREAM CLEANING SERVICES

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 03:10:44 pm »
OR  check out this site! www.dreamcleaningservices.co.uk i made this from the same programme on the internet as you did.

I charge the same anyone, but i giver better results.
Andrew Alexander
Dream Cleaning Services

Web: www.dreamcleaningservices.co.uk
Email:Info@dreamcleaningservices.co.uk

Customer Hotline: 0800-634-8689
Fax: 0845-299-1068

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 07:14:34 pm »
Hi Andrew
A good looking site for a template but you might want to insert some meta tags in the code for the search engines to pick you up.

Regards
kARL

DREAM CLEANING SERVICES

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 12:39:33 pm »
Its all in the pipe line, cheers anyway.
Andrew Alexander
Dream Cleaning Services

Web: www.dreamcleaningservices.co.uk
Email:Info@dreamcleaningservices.co.uk

Customer Hotline: 0800-634-8689
Fax: 0845-299-1068

Phillip Mold

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 04:47:58 pm »
Nice site!
Doing the best job in the world as well as I can

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 07:15:32 am »
I cant seem to see them ??? ???

Dean Aspects

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 08:28:00 am »
bright choice nice website looks professional
window cleaning is becoming alot more "big business" looking now

Majestic

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 04:46:25 pm »
Cant see either of them

white swan

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 07:37:36 pm »
Hi nice site
sue
alls-done-dusted.com
 ;D

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 11:11:30 am »
is it me, but are of the sites listed on this post not working, apart from alls done and John's site  ???

tomdeacon

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 08:46:46 pm »
I am going to be starting my own power washing business this year and have just completed designing my website for my company - www.ex-lhome.moonfruit.com

Thanks great forum

are you taking the p&*s?  You have used a simple online editor to create an average website.  You haven't even changed the DNS on a domain name so you can have an original domain name, instead you have a moonfruit.com free domain name.  I hope nobody has parted with £99 to pay for this rubbish.  Goto a proper web designer, or goto moonfruit.com & do it yourself in a couple of hours.  It would then only cost you £27 P/A.  These online web builders are sooo easy to use, don't be conned by this guy.

Andrew Evans

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 10:58:29 am »
Hi I have used www.weebly.com to build my site www.floorstarclean.com they have changed slightly you can only build upto 2 sites free of charge other than  registering your domain £24 for two years  that it costs nothing you can add videos etc another site I built for my martial arts club is www.wkc.weebly.com which is totally free but with a daft url both sites took a couple of hours each to do, I know and look it as well!!

If you sign up for their prof service around £3 a month you can have password protected pages etc. Plus 10 sites

Hope it helps

Andy