Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mikemansuk

GLOBAL CLEANING CONTRACT
« on: August 06, 2008, 10:51:36 pm »
Hi there, i just met  with one glabal contracts rep who showed me how they sell their contracts and am in doubts at their offer as it did not look profitable to me. Anyone come accros them before or advise from anyone out there about global cleaning contracts.
Many thanks

Re: GLOBAL CLEANING CONTRACT
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 06:14:31 am »
yes I have met with them a few years ago.

I did not like there presentation, They also con you into buying their products. (You have to purchase their chemicals on each contract) Very expensiveprducts. But they dont tell you that until later when its too late.

Stay well clear of them I know people who have worked with them as well. Feed back is terrible.

You also cannot just give up the contract, they buy it back from you alot less than what you have them.

Complete con in my eyes, its not the way to grow your buisness, Everyone on here is way better than that.

Go it alone get your own contract on your own merit!

mikemansuk

Re: GLOBAL CLEANING CONTRACT
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 05:54:05 pm »
Thank you so much for this valuable information pristine clean, i just felt not right with the presentation and thought this is not gonna work. God bless