Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

reflection

couple of questions about my new wfp
« on: September 27, 2008, 07:18:36 pm »
i recently purchased a new 800lt wfp system for two men to work off 100psi pumps i have been using it now for two weeks i think the cleaning results are perfect 100 percent. BUT its a lot slower for us at the minute i know we will speed up as we are spending a lot longer on our first cleans but we are finding it hard to beleive we can speed up as much as people say and we are using the full tank every day couple of things im getting soaked with the water running down the pole and on to me any way to avoid this? wot are the goose necks for? how long before the sore necks stop haha? whats the best brushes to use? they arnt major problems i know but just thought i would ask and any thing else any one can think of that im going to need to know would be greatly appreciated

Dean Aspects

Re: couple of questions about my new wfp
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 10:42:54 pm »
Two men using 800ltrs a day isnt too bad especially on first cleans and the speed will come but will take a while maintanance cleans are also much faster after the initial first cleans are over with

Try a slightly different angle on your brush if you can adjust it this should stop the water running down the pole the goosenecks are for reaching into windows with deeper sills i use a couple of different types a small plastic angle adapter and a fixed gooseneck from Gardiners on different poles

The sore neck is from looking up all day if possible try and stand a little further back so you are not craining your neck as much

Brushes their are many different types try lighter brushes i use a Vikan brush a bit heavy but i like it and also a Bentley brush very light but i dont really like it that will be replaced soon with the new Gardiners super light brush

reflection

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 12:43:59 pm »
Thanks dean il try changing the angle on my brushes and see if that helps how long would hoses tend to last as i say iv only been using mine two weeks and can already see a lot of deep scratches in mine

Dean Aspects

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 01:38:29 pm »
If you are on about the hose on your reel it all depends on the quality i had some that is still going after 18 months some have lasted only a year i have just changed one reel to 8mm stream microbore and after 6 weeks it looks as old as the stuff i took off but still works fine
It also depends on your work if you have lots of corners to go around and you just pull it instead of placing the hose then obviously it will wear quicker but you should still get 2 years out of a good quality hose and remember you can always unwind the hose and turn it around as the length nearest the reel never gets used and looks brand new