Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tomy jackson

web
« on: July 17, 2008, 07:38:58 pm »
web how long dus it take to make web site for window cleaning as im new to web sites  so i wos wundering how long you giys had to wate   walst it wos being bilt as im geting from custys that site nowt to to do with that web adres on your van

MNWC

Re: web
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 07:54:58 pm »
new to using the Queens English as well !!!

MNWC

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 07:59:13 pm »
What have you got on your van ???

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 08:04:08 pm »
web how long dus it take to make web site for window cleaning as im new to web sites  so i wos wundering how long you giys had to wate   walst it wos being bilt as im geting from custys that site nowt to to do with that web adres on your van
take a couple of weeks when all info is in, can take longer if details are not given emails replied to ect, we say 28 days when we have all info.

Ian

matt

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 08:06:15 pm »
google " website template"

enter your details and away you go, a simple but effective web site

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 08:14:38 pm »

one that does not work to well if you do not know what you are doing  ::)

matt

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 08:31:16 pm »

many site now have a guide to show you what to do, fill in the box's wit the words you want etc and your meta tags etc etc

::) ::) ::) lets not kid our selves that a window cleaner needs a flash all singing all dancing website, they dont  ::) ::) ::) ::)

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 08:33:26 pm »

many site now have a guide to show you what to do, fill in the box's wit the words you want etc and your meta tags etc etc

::) ::) ::) lets not kid our selves that a window cleaner needs a flash all singing all dancing website, they dont  ::) ::) ::) ::)
Not at all, I never said they did, Matt there is a little bit more to it than what you are saying, and I am not kidding  ;)

matt

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 08:38:23 pm »

Not at all, I never said they did, Matt there is a little bit more to it than what you are saying, and I am not kidding  ;)

ive just finished a site for some1 on here, took me about 10 hours max, that included adding a paypal " pay now" button ( that took a while as the code didnt like the table it was in )
i used a template just for quickness tbh, it worked well enough

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 08:47:16 pm »

ive just finished a site for some1 on here, took me about 10 hours max, that included adding a paypal " pay now" button ( that took a while as the code didnt like the table it was in )
i used a template just for quickness tbh, it worked well enough

Thats good, well done Matt, just hope it works for them

paulscotney

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 08:55:00 pm »
Marcus Norton...............It is not his fault he is bad at spelling.  I bet you are not brilliant at everything.

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 08:58:04 pm »
Marcus Norton...............It is not his fault he is bad at spelling.  I bet you are not brilliant at everything.
That is true, you should not knock people because they cannot spell very well, least this guy is posting, others will not because of comments like this

m.b.s.

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 09:06:34 pm »
That is true, you should not knock people because they cannot spell very well, least this guy is posting, others will not because of comments like this
well said i had a bad time on hear about spelling at first but just shrugged it off
still am a bad speller but who cares