Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kleen Machine

Pressure Washers
« on: June 17, 2008, 09:58:36 pm »
It seems that most getting into the pressure cleaning business purchase a 13 HP to do commercial work. That is fine. We sell many to contract cleaners.

The companies that do a high volume of work purchase 18, 20 & 24hp and higher Honda or Kohler driven pressure washers.

The principal is that the larger machine finishes in faster time and thus more work can be done during the same time period, thus more profit.

How prevalent are the twin cylinder engines in the UK ?

We sell a large share of them mounted on trailers with water tanks and hose reels here in the states.

Lets hear it from the companies that have larger units, or that would like to know more about them.

Regards
Hal
General Manager
Merrill Fox Enterprises

BDCS

Re: Pressure Washers
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 10:24:46 pm »
Hal whats the point this time ? What you peddaling this time ? Why would you want a pressure washer that uses more water than you get from a domestic hose when you mainly do domestic work? I got an 18hp kohler on my drain jetter and thats a pain when it runs out of water and your stood waiting for it to fill. How many of those fsc vacuum things did you sell into the UK?

trevor perry

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 11:33:48 am »
hi merrill
    we use a lavorwash 17.7 horsepower twin cylinder washer, we trailer mounted it ourselves and got a 800 litre tank fitted you can see a picture of it on our website on one of the pages www.perrycleaning.co.uk
  it is a hotwash and runs upto 21 litres a minute they sell new over here for about £9000 but with trailer and extras works out about £14000 how does that compare to yours.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Kleen Machine

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 03:37:20 pm »
BCDS

I have know idea why you are so hostile towards me.
I have never met you or for that matter have never
spoken to you. If you don't like my posts don't read
them and don't reply.

Cheers
Hal

BDCS

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 01:02:31 pm »
Hal, whats the problem? I thought this was a forum for the exchange of imformation and airing of views on the differing posts, I choose to support local suppliers but thats my choice. I don't think I have been hostile as I know you Americans take a dim view of this and send in troops - I am sorry to hurt your feelings old chap but what have I stated that was incorrect ? I feel I offer good advice to the questions posted and am not a supplier trying to take trade from any other supplier or pushing any other goods. I will continue to post unless the moderator sees fit to remove them. lets hear the view of the moderator on this please