Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

windowwashers competition winners website
« on: April 23, 2008, 09:29:54 pm »

www.mbswindowcleaning.co.uk

well here's what you have all been waiting for my free website from windowwashers competition.isnt it fantastic i am well over the moon with it its stylish professional looking and modern IMO.
for all you guys who have knocked Ian over not seeing any of his sites apart from his i am sorry to say with no offence you had better eat your words now.if any of you out there are thinking of getting a web site please contact Ian as he is a very down to earth friendly guy.he has a  very professional approach to his work and tells you how it is .he speaks in plain English and not all technical jargon so you can understand what he means when he says it. not only do you get a web design
and a domain name from him you get a lot more from him unlike the rest . he has also helped me out with other stuff besides the website which he didn't have to do but that's the type of guy he is .Ian i know you will be reading this you know what i think of my website once again m8 a big thank you and here's to years of friendship and business thanks  ;) it has been a laugh and fun from day one .i will be definitely be recommending you to fellow window cleaners
so any of you guys out their new or old to forum who don't have Ian's details hear they are
  www.windowwashers.co.uk or email design@windowwashers.co.uk

Re: windowwashers competition winners website
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 03:52:46 pm »
Thanks Martin,

To add to contact details  numbers are 07788 732 789 or 01234 870 225

design for any window cleaner, I speak plain english or techy if you need it.
all sites are designed and include marketing set-up within the price
packages are on www.windowwashers.co.uk click design, if you need more or tailored sites I can also design them.

Ian