Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Coleman

Someone after a window cleaning job.
« on: April 17, 2008, 07:21:43 pm »
In my post today, I received a CV from someone who is based in Horsham, West Sussex.  The guy is after a job cleaning windows.  He says he's worked for window cleaning companies before (I know the boss of one of the companies he named so I will ask about him).  Reckons he can WFP, trad, carpet clean, and floor polish and has a full licence (doesn't say if it has any points on it).
Anyway, I'm posting this because I am a sole trader.  Maybe in years to come I may be an employer but the time is not yet.  If anyone in the area is looking for staff, maybe the guy who wrote to me could be a solution to your problem.  Of course, there may be very good reasons why he needs to look for work.  I just don't know him or anything about him other than what he wrote.
If anyone is taking on staff and would be interested in giving the guy an interview, let me know and I will pass his details on to you.

Moderator David@stives

Re: Someone after a window cleaning job.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 07:31:12 pm »
Is he willing to commute to Cornwall ?

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 07:33:09 pm »
Is he willing to commute to Cornwall ?

;D

I shouldn't think so but if he's single, who knows?
You want his phone number to ask him?
If it was me, I might start it with some enthusiasm but I would soon get peed off with the travelling.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 07:37:03 pm »
Could do what Ian Giles did and lock him in the shed at night

Paul Coleman

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 07:42:03 pm »
Could do what Ian Giles did and lock him in the shed at night

Ha ha ha.   ;D
Yes I remember Ian telling that one at the Cleaning show.  Mind you, I doubt if Ian can remember telling it   :)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 07:47:01 pm »
Ian is ignoring us i think