Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rinsing
« on: April 14, 2008, 04:51:58 pm »
hi all does it really matter how far u hold the brush off window or should u b very close when rinsing thanks andy

NWH

Re: rinsing
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 04:59:30 pm »
If you use a good flow rate and you rinse to far back water will splatter everywhere,i never rinse completley off the glass the closest i come to rinsing off is tilting the brush on 1 side even on first cleans.Let the water do the work and make sure you use a good brush ie mono,if you rinse on with a flocked brush you can have problems if it`s not clean.

Re: rinsing
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 05:11:03 pm »
hi all does it really matter how far u hold the brush off window or should u b very close when rinsing thanks andy
as NWH just said.

You need to hold brush near to glass, hold it way back on your own house and spray water at glass, leave to dry and you will see problems, it is the over spray that makes problems. enough flow to makes water run quick and not over the sills when cleaning the top IMO is one of the quick way to cleans rinsing on takes some gettin used to, something I have not Mastered yet ( more to do with me not wanting to risk leaving a bad job) rinsing on is by fat the quickest way to rinse but is not for the faint hearted or inexperienced.

Ian