Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Blast Away

Anyone do upvc frames in Blackburn?
« on: January 22, 2012, 11:08:36 pm »
Looking to sub out a share of 60 properties.

Lee

GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

Re: Anyone do upvc frames in Blackburn?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 10:00:17 am »
Hi Blastaway , if you mean CLEANING them , then i do upvc cleaning , e-mail me pal
Mark
GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

Blast Away

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 05:49:43 pm »
Hi Blastaway , if you mean CLEANING them , then i do upvc cleaning , e-mail me pal

Yes, to restore back to white from dull weathered etc.

Will email you a screenshot from Google Maps.

pat timmins

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 08:38:16 pm »
Hi,  we would be interested in discussing further with you .We are based in Blackburn and have had a little experience in carrying out upvc cleaning before ie conservatories and have had good results ,if you would like to email me at pat@ribblevalleycleaningservices.co.uk to see if we can be of service . Thanks

Darranvps

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 07:09:40 am »
We have 300 properties to clean at the moment - UPVC windows - Guttering - etc
If you get stuck, give me a call.

GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 07:34:39 pm »
300 where are they rhinoman; would you need some help with them ?
Mark
GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

Darranvps

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 05:35:25 am »
300 where are they rhinoman; would you need some help with them ?
All over the South East
We have just taken on extra staff and an extra van so we should manage, but thanks anyway

Simon@ Clearview contractors

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 09:58:55 am »
Hi Lee it's Simon who bought the pressure washer reel from you, send me some pics to info@clearviewcontractors.co.uk   please.

Blast Away

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 06:12:33 pm »
Got this covered mate, they start tomorrow.

Simon@ Clearview contractors

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 10:20:04 pm »
No bother mate. :)

Blast Away

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 07:30:11 am »
No bother mate. :)

But I'm looking at another estate today in Darwen whilst over that way mate. More uPVC cleaning/clad/fascia's, gutter vac cleaning etc.

trevor perry

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 12:46:59 pm »
Hi lee
  let me know when your next in blackburn i will pop by for a chat, be good to put a face to your name, i passed your van about half an hour ago on way out of blackburn near salmesbury hall
Trevor
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 07:19:57 pm »
Hi mate can you e-mail if you get the other work and we can discuss prices , cheers
Mark
GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

Blast Away

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 08:58:54 pm »
Hi lee
  let me know when your next in blackburn i will pop by for a chat, be good to put a face to your name, i passed your van about half an hour ago on way out of blackburn near salmesbury hall
Trevor

Got the lads set up Trev and had to get over to Trafford Park. Me and my brother are back there tomorrow to start on flushing the downspouts.
Thanks to those who took time to supply quotes, I have my reasons as you can understand as to going with this team.

Blast Away

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 09:07:18 pm »
Hi mate can you e-mail if you get the other work and we can discuss prices , cheers

Will always ensure others get the opportunity to price.

The Darwen job I looked at today turned out to be just running through best methods of work due to it being 3 storey blocks. Each block would need to be fully scaffolded to carry out works as it would be impossible to get the required clean with WFP's. The HA will be looking into scaffolding costs then will invite me to quote.

Again, due to the work we have on pressure washing I will invite people to price.

I've just bought our second van which we'll be kitting out for forthcoming PW Contracts due in April.

Matt Gibson

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 09:20:47 pm »
Will always ensure others get the opportunity to price.

The Darwen job I looked at today turned out to be just running through best methods of work due to it being 3 storey blocks. Each block would need to be fully scaffolded to carry out works as it would be impossible to get the required clean with WFP's. The HA will be looking into scaffolding costs then will invite me to quote.

Again, due to the work we have on pressure washing I will invite people to price.

I've just bought our second van which we'll be kitting out for forthcoming PW Contracts due in April.

Good stuff mate!!