Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jaykie

need logo
« on: March 09, 2008, 07:53:48 pm »
I need to get a logo designed, ive designed a few myself but certain companys like business card printers and embroidary company said they cant use them,but it needs to beable to go on van, clothes, business cards,note paper etc but who should i get to design it for me .

Chris

dave0123

Re: need logo
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 07:54:33 pm »
a graphic designer
Dave.

pingu

Re: need logo New
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 08:26:08 pm »
personally I chose a frog as my logo....went to ms word and found a black and white frog which was just an outline in .wmf format, exported it to a graphics package made it orange...saved it into .jpeg format 300dpi and now it's printed and on both sides and the front of my van, leaflets, various other business paperwork....sometimes there is no need to over complicate things... design cost = 0

Good luck & cheers
Dave.

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 08:37:28 pm »
I need to get a logo designed, ive designed a few myself but certain companys like business card printers and embroidary company said they cant use them,but it needs to beable to go on van, clothes, business cards,note paper etc but who should i get to design it for me .

Chris
Hi Chris you need illustrator outline file  ;)

Ian

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 09:21:08 pm »
I use a b astard file, a rough file and a surform- illustrator file ? How does that go then  ;D