Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

peekeclean

leanto conservatory roofs
« on: March 08, 2008, 10:42:31 am »
Iv just done a leanto roof that was hardwork as i needed to be at more than chest level to clean it,i used TFR and the cleaning was not such a problem it was the fact that i could not get high enough to put pressure on it and see what i was doing.

To add to the problem the guy who buit it made the roof allmost flat so i had to brush the water and crap back towards me as i go.

How would you solve this problem next time round??

cheers joe

NWH

Re: leanto conservatory roofs
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 11:07:03 am »
If it was not to high i would put a ladder up against the roof and pole it from there,a higher flow rate will help get the bits off easier.

scud

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 02:19:24 pm »
  i always turn them down as they are a pain in the arse to rinse as you cannot get the water to flow off them quick enough to bring the dirt with it.

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 03:01:17 pm »
Stick a blade on a pole and just blade of the water after the wash.

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 03:06:57 pm »
Stick a blade on a pole and just blade of the water after the wash.

Just what I was going to suggest, as I was cleaning something similiar yesterday and thought I could just do with a squeegie on a pole  ;D

Al

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 04:26:44 pm »
OR, stick a longer, much longer gooseneck on and try using customer's own supply of water so the flow of water is greater.

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 04:32:19 pm »
I've fitted some very wide power washer jets in a (stiff, short bristled,  wall purpose),  Tucker brush using 10mm holes to fit them into the brush itself.. When it's connected to the customers water supply it's ideal for washing the TFR off the con roofs. It's like using a low pressure power washer without actually using a high pressure power washer, lol.