Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Gourlay

Yellow Pages
« on: December 08, 2004, 09:22:22 pm »
I am fed up with yellow pages phoning me up.

They phoned me asked if I want  extra space I said No just same as last year,

Sent me form that I have to sign. Have not returned it as I did not place order until after Christmas Last year and I am busy may want to revise advert but not sure.  Everyday they phone. The more they phone the deeper down the pile it goes. Rant Over

Book not due for publication until April

Macarthur

Re: Yellow Pages
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 09:33:51 pm »
Yes, know the feeling, phoned me twice yet again yesterday.

Nigel.
Orion Cleaning Services - Southampton

Big_Fish

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 06:08:42 pm »
I'm about to tell the rep' tomorrow that we are not putting an ad in the next directory. I'm sure she will not be too pleased as she went off after our last meeting to put me a full colour half page together "to show me how marvelous we could look"!!! ::)

Nicky

David_Annable

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 06:18:28 pm »
The t**t last year said he would do some proofs to show how good it would look, but couldn't actually be bothered to do any.

To be honest if they didn't ring you, you wouldn't go in.

Dave
NCCA, Woolsafe, IICRC Leather Cleaning Technician

paul@ctcs

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 06:25:54 pm »
I think the Yellow pages is essential and well worth the cost. Our rep is great, he goes out of his way to get our adverts right for us and if this works out cheaper than the year before then so be it, not pushy at all!

Paul

eclipse

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 06:37:16 pm »
I had my rep on the phone to me for the first time today she wanted to meet me next week i asked her to ring me in the new year and she was fine with that!!

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2004, 10:43:11 pm »
Today they sent a letter Final Warning if you do not sign buy 16th Dec we will presume you do not which to re book

Yes I do wish to re book but when I am ready.

I might decide to do one of those points you should know about dodgy carpet cleaner type adverts.

On the other hand I might stick with what I got.

Todays Rant Over