Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ken Wainwright

Carpex Gala Dinner
« on: February 13, 2008, 09:11:05 pm »
Are any of you attending the Gala Dinner at Carpex?

At £55 per ticket (£50 for NCCA Members) the tickets are reasonably priced for this type of event and it should be a good night.

Look here for details of the event. http://www.carpex.co.uk/2008/articles/5/1/The-CarpexWindex-2008-Gala-Dinner/P...

Me and the Gorgeous One hope to see you there.

Safe and happy scoffing  ;)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

Ian Gourlay

Re: Carpex Gala Dinner
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 08:53:48 pm »
Just to bring upthe Page a bit I always think the price of tickets for these events is far to high.

But i know most of you earn 75k plus so it shoulsd be no problem to take yourself and your staff.

I was offed tickets for a Dinner  at £600 per person  the other day I could have a 10% discount if I booked a table of ten

gwrightson

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 09:10:32 pm »
£55 per ticket,

depends really on a number of factors,  is their entertainment?  the type of food !   etc  . were do any profits go ?   
I regularly go to charity dinners, one in paticular OSPREY  which is for brittle bone desiese , only last week they had their annual valentines dinner, £45 per ticket   .thats 5 courses, with a disco, comedien, and a live band , which were this year Journey South , ex factor finalists   " and what a load of rubbish they were " :)   but , I consider the price worth it for a good night when any profits go to a good cause.

So £55 , steep yes, but
what are the reasons ?

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 09:25:04 pm »
Do many people go?

Never been to one, do they do black pudding and tripe?

Shaun

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 10:34:39 pm »
Louis said he would make Journey South Stars

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 11:00:22 pm »
see stars more like!

Shaun