Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

adl

Full Time Cleaning and maintainance operative wanted
« on: December 01, 2004, 05:59:01 pm »
An opportunity for 2 full time staff members has arisen due to new contracts in the North West area, the position is full time and will involve stripping and sealing floors, fire and flood restoration, steam cleaning and builders cleans.

The benefits are

Generous basic plus overtime
company van
4 weeks paid holiday per annum
bank holidays off with pay.

Please email  enquiries@adlcleaningservices.com

regards Dave ADL

clifford

Re: Full Time Cleaning and maintainance operative wanted
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 09:18:28 pm »
what does stripping and sealing floors entail please?had a gentleman stop me the other day in my van and asked me 4 a business card said he was the area manager for stripping and sealing floors 4 tesco etc and said he wanted someone he could contract some work out to ?/?? ??? ???

Len Gribble

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 09:26:18 pm »
Clifford

Strip & seal is the removal of old polish and reseal with new, can be very lucrative!

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

clifford

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2004, 11:10:03 pm »
thanx Len
what does this mean you sand it down then re apply new polish?

cliff

Len Gribble

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 07:51:09 pm »
Would take to long with a black and Decker, what I would suggest have a word with the Tesco’s man to save money get 5lts of cheap striper 5lts of neutral detergent both with swan necks/pump 25mil on each dispense one pump each into a spray bottle fill with water and spray buff with a green pad, you will be surprised at the finish.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

clifford

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 08:28:40 pm »
thanx len thats a great help i will let you know how i get on if i do one cheers again mate

cliff