Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

xxmattyxx

Re: motivation
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2008, 11:57:29 pm »
My motivation recently has been to be able to pay for the missus and me to go to Egypt (5 weeks Monday  ;D) for an additional scuba trip on top of the 2 others within the year  ;D to purchase my trolley system (both done and paid for) and now to save for the van which Im hoping to buy this May (halfway to saving enough for that)

My other motivations are I love this job, I love achieving, I feel good about myself when I feel Im getting somewhere (be that re-branding, new work from advertising, or just word of mouth recommendations.....), and believing in myself and knowing how positive it all can feel to be doing it because it just feels right and thats good.

Matt
Matt you may never know how refreshing that post was but good on you m8  ;)

;)

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2008, 12:01:19 am »
My motivation recently has been to be able to pay for the missus and me to go to Egypt (5 weeks Monday  ;D) for an additional scuba trip on top of the 2 others within the year  ;D to purchase my trolley system (both done and paid for) and now to save for the van which Im hoping to buy this May (halfway to saving enough for that)

My other motivations are I love this job, I love achieving, I feel good about myself when I feel Im getting somewhere (be that re-branding, new work from advertising, or just word of mouth recommendations.....), and believing in myself and knowing how positive it all can feel to be doing it because it just feels right and thats good.

Matt
Matt you may never know how refreshing that post was but good on you m8  ;)

;)
Pat on the back for Matt I say  ;)

some post are really good without even trying to be and that IMO was a classic good post  :)

Adam Boss

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2008, 06:06:45 am »
My motivation is MONEY, HOLIDAYS and a GOOD LIFE and time to spare  with the family every day. That's why I have been cleaning now for 20 years.  ;D
Seems to work for me.
I am up early, not to go to work but because of 20 years getting up at silly oclock I just can't get out of the habbit, even weekends. :(

Regards

Adam
EST: 1988