Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

[GQC] Tim

Pictures of inlet/outlet ports please.
« on: December 18, 2007, 11:36:42 pm »
Just trying to get an idea how some of you used these out/inlet ports, and where you bought it, I know caravan shops do them, but I can't find any appropriate ones.

Some pictures would be very handy aswell. :)

NWH

Re: Pictures of inlet/outlet ports please.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 11:43:02 pm »
Brodex website + outreach + window cleaning systems.

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 07:46:46 am »
Just trying to get an idea how some of you used these out/inlet ports, and where you bought it, I know caravan shops do them, but I can't find any appropriate ones.

Some pictures would be very handy aswell. :)
heres mine, got it from freedom

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 09:01:52 am »
Thanks windowwashers, thinking about it, shouldn't be too hard to make something like that myself I guess.

The male connectors look a bit different, like they have a coller or something? Where can I buy one of them?

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 09:12:49 am »
Thanks windowwashers, thinking about it, shouldn't be too hard to make something like that myself I guess.

The male connectors look a bit different, like they have a coller or something? Where can I buy one of them?
http://www.leakypipe.co.uk/acatalog/Leaky_Pipe_Systems__Plastic_HoseSnap_Fittings_8.html

second one down is the three black ones in the pic also behind the yellow one also. the one with the yellow connection is waste third down on the link only thats black on that site.

hope that helps

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 09:41:14 am »
Definitely helps. So what connection type do they screw onto? And where are those ports on your van, under your rear bumper? :)

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 09:43:46 am »
Definitely helps. So what connection type do they screw onto? And where are those ports on your van, under your rear bumper? :)
I will take some pics for you, cant do it now as the van is out.

Yes they are under bumper

Ian

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 10:05:37 am »
Thank you so much. :)