Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ladderman

wfp prices
« on: November 17, 2004, 09:51:20 pm »
hi guys!i have decided to go down the route of the wfp.today i viewed a ionics 650 ltr system and got the full run down by there rep.it was very impressive but i cant help but think that it was a little on the dear side.the price i was quoted for the 650 light com system with 45/20/12 brush set was £9143.93 inc of vat.this also included the flooring!is this flooring totaly nessesary?is this a bit pricey?

Philip Hanson

Re: wfp prices
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 12:04:14 am »
Hi Ladderman,

This flooring is called "Speedliner" it is a waterproof plastic type coating that is sprayed onto the floor and the walls of the van's inside.

Its not absolutely necessary, I mean the machine will of course work without it, but I'd strongly advise getting it.  The pure water will get on the floor of your van, and any tiny scratches in the paintwork will cause rust spots very quickly.  Especially if your van is leased is it necessary to take stuff like this into account, but even if not, the drop in the re-sale value can be considerable.  Most pole manufacturers recommend it, including Tucker and Omnipole, and I'd have to agree with them.

Even if you're very careful, you'd be amazed how much water ends up on the floor.  Unplug the poles and pop them in the van and guess what... the water runs out of the tubes and there's a nice puddle on the floor everytime, without fail.

Speedliner application is available from plenty of places, you may be able to get a better deal on it from elsewhere, the dealers are located on www.speedliner.com.

-Philip
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

replacement

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 10:19:44 am »
Loads of other compaines have a look around. http://www.omnipole.com/ I use them, ill say the pole they do is class, so much more you can do with it. You can also add sections to it latter on when need saving a massive expense on a new longer pole.

http://www.window-tools.com/
http://www.cleantech.co.uk/

Theres more but i cant remeber there url address. But have a shop about and read as much as you can, that way your get a better understanding of what you need.

Justin

ladderman

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2004, 03:18:13 pm »
thanks for your advice guys

Craig_Mawlam

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2004, 03:38:22 pm »
Hi Ladderman,

The price you refer to appears to be for the top of the range Hot water Thermo-pure system. The 650 light commercial machine costs £2,345 before extras. The thermo-pure is the best machine available and with your local competitors likely to be running with cold water machines a Thermo-pure could give you a real competitive edge especially during the Winter months.

Regards
Craig Mawlam
Ionic Systems Ltd