Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

drive surgeon

fuel protests this weekend????
« on: December 13, 2007, 10:28:36 am »
 ??? has anyone else heard about the fuel protests this weekend?  i have noticed queues slightly longer alrready, i did not take the chance, i have filled my van and some cannisters!  ???

hope it does not happen again!

drive surgeon

Re: fuel protests this weekend????
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 11:02:23 am »
i just typed into google fuel protests 2007, and they are planning it to start on sat the 15th of december, i have just filled up my van quick and filled lots of cans in case, not taking any chances.  read it yourself!! they are meant to be blocking the fuel refineries again! :(

steve doyle

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 07:10:46 pm »
thx for the warning.

drive surgeon

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 07:45:55 pm »
no prob steve, i remeber last time i could not do any work cos i ran out of juice, its too dodgy storing it in a big tank as a reserve. :(

lets hope it does not get that bad but i can see the protesters point, were getting robbed silly over here with fuel,  its only 40 p a litre in australia.  think were the dearest in the world now!  crazy!

steve doyle

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 08:01:34 pm »
I remember last time,

had to laugh when a whole street was evacuated. A local resident took his wheely bin to the petrol station filled it up and took it home putting it in his hallway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was a taxi driver, but im not saying anymore than that!