Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G O A

Re: windows or windows and frames???
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 11:14:08 pm »
cheers mate you fill people with confidence haha
more than yesturday anyway  ::)
the only other problem i have is the guy before me was a profesional has been for about ten year but was only charging a fiver.
still cant get my head round it think this is part of the reason hes dumped em and he doesnt think i should push for more than 8 but i am begining to wonder
if i wasnt self employed i wouldnt work at all

williamx

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 10:40:27 am »
On janaury 1st ever year, put your price up by a least a £1.00, always blame it on the goverment (fuel costs-road tax ect ect), because this is your first year you can put the prices up to what they should be.

If you go door knocking, between now and christmas, you will have at least doubled the amount of customers you have now, but they are priced correctly, so if any of your older customers cancel because of your price increase, you are not out of pocket.

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2007, 10:58:15 am »
cheers mate you fill people with confidence haha
more than yesturday anyway  ::)
the only other problem i have is the guy before me was a profesional has been for about ten year but was only charging a fiver.
still cant get my head round it think this is part of the reason hes dumped em and he doesnt think i should push for more than 8 but i am begining to wonder
what he is saying is he wasnt charging enough, I had to increase one customers price from £6 to £12, I explained why  some will cancel but dont build a round on low prices it is not good for karma  ;D

G O A

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2007, 11:28:49 am »
off door to door today but its freezing
if i wasnt self employed i wouldnt work at all

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2007, 11:29:35 am »
off door to door today but its freezing

if you think it is cold now wait till january and feb  :P

G O A

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2007, 11:41:42 am »