Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleanimperial

Posting Flyers for Office Cleaning
« on: October 25, 2007, 09:01:23 pm »

Hi all

I have been posting by hand flyers for office cleaning this week.
My Question is what do you get the best response from posting flyers through
the door or sending them. Do you think it is more professional sending them.     

Thanks Fred.

Re: Posting Flyers for Office Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 09:24:30 pm »
Put them through the office door and they fall into the wrong hands. Sending them to the company proprietor or facilities manager may reach the correct person. However when i worked in facilities I never used to take much notice of such leaflets as they never seemed to arrive at the right time, put it like this I would be inundated with all manner of advertising from various companies, cleaning and none cleaning, but never had anything to hand when it came to needing to use the services that had been advertised. I never had the time nor facility to hang on to leaflets on the off-chance. Does much work materialise from advertising in this fashion?

*Chris Browne

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 10:01:12 pm »
If you do post the flyers through doors, then push through a business card as well (get them cheap from vistaprint)...they will read the flyer...and more than likely keep the card ;)

Chris

Mrs Nicholls

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 11:17:23 am »
hi
We put some business cards in around town to some offices and got 3 contracts within 6 months, it depends on where they are with their cleaning etc. Ours started around march / april time. we posted them through in the january when we were quiet i think.