Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

builders clean sheet
« on: September 12, 2007, 06:08:08 am »
has anyone got a copy of a form that you give to a customer before doing a builders clean explaing that they wont be held responsuble for scratches and so on, so i can have a look and re word.

thank in advance  :)

steve m

Re: builders clean sheet
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 07:43:26 am »
dont think you'll find one. When you come across damage on the glass or frames, right it on your signing off sheet and get the site manager to sign it

LWC

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 07:45:20 pm »
somone must have summit?  :-X

WCE

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 11:59:24 pm »
what we use are fault report forms which we had made in duplicate books and what we do is as soon as we find a fault with the window report it to the site manager (Sm). We had to start using these as if you work for the larger developers (wimpey, bovis barretts etc) they will counter charge you for the damage. The important thing is to have the date AND the time discovered and the nature of the fault (eg scratches). It is important to report it to the sm before you clean the window and get them to sign the form and give them the duplicate for their records and to keep the original safe. It is a bit of a pain but at least it covers you to some extent. As for a disclaimer, from my experience the big guys would tell you to take a run and jump, they don't do disclaimers but you might be able to get smaller companies to sign one i would personally say it's unlikely.
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!