Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

TennetClean

Aquago! Bucket filler Email
« on: December 06, 2007, 01:42:57 am »
Has anyone else had the email from aquago?:

Dear Mike Tennet

We'd like to tell you about a great new product for window cleaning, the AquaGO! Easy bucket filling aid.

If you've ever tried filling a window cleaning bucket at a normal sink or basin, you'll know just how tricky it can be.  The result is usually a couple of inches of water in the bottom, that's if you can even get the bucket under the tap at all!

The AquaGO! is specifically designed to solve this problem.  It rapidly attaches to any bucket, and once in place stays there until needed.  At just £12.90, we're sure this little accesory is something most window cleaners won't want to do without!

To see the AquaGO! in action, view our short video at http://www.aquago.co.uk

You can even buy online.

Best Regards

The AquaGO! Team
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

Re: Aquago! Bucket filler Email
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 07:37:56 am »
LOL,

I have only ever filled my bucket with about 3 inches or water, and change regular.

Simple fill 3 litre water bottles open top and pour £12+ saved.

Always took water with me when trad.

Ian

xxmattyxx

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 08:59:57 am »
:D  :D FANTASTIC !!!  :D  :D

A piece of hosepipe, whatever next, talk about innovative.

P®oPole™

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 09:00:19 am »
If thats the yellow Ettore bucket as it looks very similar, its a peice of junk. The one I had broke on the first day with a massive crack all the way down it and costs over £20 if I remember rightly.

The Ettore bucket I had looked like it was made with very cheap and brittle plastic, and left me with doubt that Ettore spend much on R&D with cheap and inferior products like that on the market branding there name.
I have had an Unger one in daily use for almost four years and its still going strong. I learned my lesson fast, never buy from Ettore again!!

They keep sending me stuff through the post, as soon as I see a Concept House, Huddersfield envelope on my desk it gets ripped in half and thrown straight in the bin.

Pro

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 10:31:23 am »
the filling device comes seperate from the bucket,

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 12:25:40 pm »
If thats the yellow Ettore bucket as it looks very similar, its a peice of junk. The one I had broke on the first day with a massive crack all the way down it and costs over £20 if I remember rightly.

The Ettore bucket I had looked like it was made with very cheap and brittle plastic, and left me with doubt that Ettore spend much on R&D with cheap and inferior products like that on the market branding there name.
I have had an Unger one in daily use for almost four years and its still going strong. I learned my lesson fast, never buy for Ettore again!!

They keep sending me stuff through the post, as soon as I see a Concept House, Huddersfield envelope on my desk it gets ripped in half and thrown straight in the bin.

Pro

Well, I think it's a bit silly to say don't buy ettore, their squeegees and applicators are MUCH better then Unger can even dream about, bucket maybe rubbish, but c'mon not everything of them is. Just because Smart is owned by Mercedes doesn't automatically make all mercedes rubbish. Same thing applies here, one product doesn't make everything rubbish.

I think this is very handy, and I would get it if I had a small sink.

Ian W

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 12:59:44 pm »
I have a 10 litre container. Lasts me all day trad.
Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.
Charles Dickens

P®oPole™

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 02:05:23 pm »

I have had an Unger one in daily use for almost four years and its still going strong. I learned my lesson fast, never buy for Ettore again!!

Pro

Well, I think it's a bit silly to say don't buy ettore, their squeegees and applicators are MUCH better then Unger can even dream about, bucket maybe rubbish, but c'mon not everything of them is. Just because Smart is owned by Mercedes doesn't automatically make all mercedes rubbish. Same thing applies here, one product doesn't make everything rubbish.

I think this is very handy, and I would get it if I had a small sink.

Hi mate,

I totally see were your comming from but my opinion is, if they cant spend a bit of money on reseaching the best materials for what is argurably the most important part of a window cleaners kit then I wouldnt want to waste my money on there other 'stuff'.

My unger bucket has white stress marks in the plastic were it has been thrown in the back of the van, had doors slammed on it and been wedged between the back seats of my old van.

I would like to add that I didnt send it back because it wasn't the suppliers fault or worth the hassle, I simply learned my lesson ;). And also point out they once sent me a 14" rubber and praised how there products are so great and never leave the factory damaged, it had a nick in it. I have tried a few other things and will say no more. However the golden glove is ok and I have one lying around somewere.

Why does there B.O.A.B hang so low that it keeps banging against backs of leggs. A little bit of thought wouldn't go a miss before manufacturing such important every day tools.

Pro

P®oPole™

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 02:07:36 pm »

Joe,

I know that mate, the device looks quite good. but the bucket............. ;D ;D

Pro

dudek

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 10:51:14 pm »
That yellow bucket does look a  waste of money but i have a blue round ettore bucket and its been run over by customers and all sort but hes still going strong.

Its made of a great material that doesnt crack, its got sentimental value now ;)