Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nick p

A3 leaflet in free papers
« on: July 17, 2007, 03:19:29 pm »
hi

has any one tried delivering A3 leaflets in the free newspapers tried A5 a few years ago with hardly any response just wondering if a bigger leaflet would make much difference cheers for any replies

thanks nick

ianharper

Re: A3 leaflet in free papers
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 08:36:20 pm »
Nick

it does make a difference if there are other leaflets going out in the newspaper. provided they are all smaller then yours will have all the others put inside it.

I have a major problem at the moment in my town as somerfields are putting out a a3 colour booklet EVERY week and everything else gets put inside it. so my free newspaper is a no go for me.

Do what i have done because response dropped in my local town start going into areas that you have never been and its like a breath of fresh air.

I mix my message format and design all the time and thought that it would keep the response going. first week in a new area and it was like taking a step back about a year in response terms.

Things are changing fast now days, and because we have ups and downs we just think that it just another down moment.

one rule that i have always worked to is the big fish in the little pond, this gives you impact for your money. not any more. just tonight i did a quote. and was going to ask what promoted the carpet cleaning but i did not have to because i could see with my own eyes. she was having a baby.

its these type of events that we must focus in on now. just this one event must be in the top three reasons for cleaning?

spending your money on group marketing will i think give much better better return on investment.

I have spent much time trying to give value for money, offering some great deals. but it not a powerful reason to buy our services. and i don't think cheap works as well.

it finding the demand.

where is the need? I think its events. babies, Xmas, family get together. etc

anyway sorry, if you are going to use the free newspaper and they have a property sales in the centre then why not talk to that market? if you was going to sell or buy a new home you would check out these adverts. and if you advert had a message that gives the reason to use a carpet clean when sell then you have a market.

I have a a3 leaflet on my blog that does just this

https://cleanersnetwork.wordpress.com/

or check out one of my free web pages for ideas

http://www.billericay-estate-agents.150m.com/

its all about message to market match

respect

Ian Harper

Cann_Print

Re: A3 leaflet in free papers
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 10:01:04 am »
Hi Nick

I dont know if an A3 Leaflet would do any better to be honest.

I would stick with A5 or maybe an A4.

It all depends on the design of the leaflet and teh content.

Please read my Leaflet Design Tips on my Website:

http://www.cannprint.com/page.asp?id=leaflet

It's important your leaflet grabs people attention. If you want, email me you last leaflet and I might be able to suggest a few things for put you in the right direction.

My advice, dont waste your money going to A3

Kind regards

Andi McCann
Cann Print
www.CannPrint.com

5,000 A5 Leaflets x one side, 130gsm - only £76.00
5,000 A3 Leaflets x one side, 130gsm - only 340.00