Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AquaMagic

Price Help
« on: July 14, 2007, 05:38:25 pm »
Hello, did a commercial carpet clean the other day, customer likes us and wants us to do his office cleaning.  Its two mornings a week for two hours.  I would probably carry our the work myself in the beginning untill i can find someone to do it.  Becuase im new to this i wondered what to charge, does anyone know the going rate for a cleaner in South Yorkshire, i was thinking along the lines of £15 for the first hour and £10 for the second (per day) this would work out around £2600 per annum.

Any thoughts?

Dene

dg-cleaning

Re: Price Help
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 08:02:43 am »
hiya

If he is happy with your previous work and knows that you will do a good job then yes I would say go for it.I always quote slightly lower to new clients if I really want the contract simply cos it is hard to get above £12 ph round by me and I am still in process of building reputation. If this guy is happy with your previous work and prices then I am sure he will go for it :D

Jonny jones

Re: Price Help
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 02:58:18 pm »
hi dg is right, the £12ph is my going rate to,  i a doing a domestic at the moment at £15 but thats because im doing the laundry aswell,  but for an office clean i would charge £12 ph. you will get the job at this price.

thanx jonny

let castle take the hassle