Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tonyoliver

just ordered my first wfp system
« on: May 17, 2007, 08:17:05 pm »
just ordered my first wfp system from outreach .i am very excited and glad of all the help you all give so freely..
 its quite exciting and a little worrying  decideing if i made the right choice.
 will it work ,can it work ,how will it work ect .

any other newbes out there to wfp ?

again thanks for all the support out there you are much appreceated. i am sure others feel the same way

i owe all my good fortune to trad  so i wont knock it its been good to me ,
i wont be giving up  on the squeegee just yet and i am gonna love doing leaded and stamps .

thanks for the help guys.

tacky

Re: just ordered my first wfp system
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 11:09:20 pm »
hi what set up have u picked up .im still trad . but looking for wfp .system . tolley . or backpack .olthough .so much info .on forum .im still confused

dudek

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 04:38:06 pm »
mate i have been confused for over a year now but i am coming to the point where im just gonna dive in and get on with it

Tosh

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 04:43:49 pm »
hi what set up have u picked up .im still trad . but looking for wfp .system . tolley . or backpack .olthough .so much info .on forum .im still confused

Tacky,

If you plan to work from your car, get a back pack.

If you plan to work from your van, get a van-mounted system, supplemented with a backpack.

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 07:40:07 pm »
yes dont give up trad ive been doing both for 4 years and today done a car showroom all alluminum frames .......one twice with wfp which i knew i would have to and still ended up doing by hand

tonyoliver

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 10:49:03 pm »
i went for a 650 l outreach system mid priced and so far friendly impartial advice
take some time to work out how the systems differ and dive in i brought the van first a primastar swb then went for a system  look hard as theres lots out there  good luck

Londoner

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 06:14:31 am »
I went over a year ago and haven't looked back but its a but of a culture shock at first.
I still trad big windows, patio doors, shops etc. You cant shift hand prints with pure water, its the only thing it won'd do.