Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Andy Foster

Powerbrushes
« on: March 29, 2007, 07:11:27 pm »
Hi

Wonder if anyone uses powerbrushes and what they think of them.
The reason I ask is that I am doing more and more rental properties and they can be in a real state.
Although I am getting great results with a wand and hand tool, it can be really hard work sometimes. 
I wondered if the powerbrush route would be a good one to take.

Also would I be able to use one with a CFR Prostation 400?

Any advice will be gratefully received.

Andy

Ian Rochester

Re: Powerbrushes
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 07:20:20 pm »
I use the Extracta Scrubba Deluxe nearly every day with excellent results, especially on lettings where they have been trashed.

Andy Foster

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 07:23:02 pm »
Thanks lionheart

Have seen an 'elite' and a 'hydromist' one for sale, any preference on these?  also what about the CFR, will it run the powerbrush?

Andy

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 07:56:46 pm »
I use the Extracta Scrubba Deluxe nearly every day with excellent results, especially on lettings where they have been trashed.

here here mate just done one today with my new mini scrubba camr up a treat

des

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 08:03:44 pm »
andy ive used a power brush for a long time but i found them hard work as the one i used from (ashby,s) you had to lift of the floor so the vac would pick up ,Im not sure about the new one,s on the market but i would say demo before you buy  .i use a rotovac now and it has brushes so you can agitate first  then change to the vac pick ups and clean your carpet Des
des at mister clean

Andy Foster

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 08:21:57 pm »
Thanks for that Des.

I have looked at the rotovacs, its just the price tag that puts me off to be honest!

I really need to know if the CFR will run one before I go any further, as they only have a single vac and although they are great with the CFR tools, not sure how they will perform with other tools.

Thanks again

Andy

Steve Chapman

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 09:31:05 pm »
Hi,
i have used the scrubba deluxe for about three years and is good, but am now getting better results agitating with the sebo duo and then just extracting with normal wand.

i think this is because there is a bit longer dwell time for the agitated prespray to  start reacting with the dirt, where as with powerbrushes you are scrubbing and extracting straight away.

one things for sure, my arms don't ache now at the end of the day, those scubbas are very heavy :o

regards
steve

Andy Foster

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 09:54:03 pm »
Hmmm.

Thanks Steve.

I get really good results using what I have already got, I was hoping that the scrubba would take some of the grunt out of it, but if you say that it is physically easier with a wand, then maybe I'll rethink.

Andy

carpetguy

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 10:09:41 pm »
Andy ............the ideal machine to use with the cfr system is the Klanz.........it will deal with anything you throw at it...............prespray aggitate with Klanz rinse

Andy Foster

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 10:15:57 pm »
Hi carpetguy

Where could I get one of these please?

Andy