Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Susan Dean (1stclean)

big thanks too Dave Ingram and john
« on: March 16, 2007, 09:05:28 pm »
big thanks too dave for helping me buy my truck mount off john your a star xxxxxxx  susan

p.s. tryed it of my carpets today  and it was great no more porty for me  ;D ;D ;D truck mounts rock wish i got one ten years ago !

carpetguy

Re: big thanks too Dave Ingram and john
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 11:09:03 pm »
Good for you Susan, it's been interesting following your changes over the past months clearly someone who analysis what others say and not just changing for the sake of change .

I know you raised your prices along the lines that I always advocate and, as a result, retained your customer base.

*paul_moss

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 10:52:13 am »
Good luck Susan.

I wonder if your the only female trucky out there?
May be a market for that.
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 11:52:54 am »
thanks guys ! iam just trying to move out of the safty bubble ive been in for years and years and with the help of this fourm and the mebers on it  ive seen i diffent veiw of things and how differnt people work , now the t.m. is here and ive made friends with people in c.c. its time to move the buissness up the ladder as it were .....

i may of been in c.c. for a long time but never had any friends in the same trade ... so hopefully with help from people on here and on the t.m. fourm if they let me on ? im going to be reading and learning like i have been

thanks
susan xxx

des

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 12:03:37 pm »
susan is it john at hydramaster or john at woodbridge  (what machine have you got ) and best of luck ,I might get my wife on the van now ::)Des
des at mister clean

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 12:22:19 pm »
susan is it john at hydramaster or john at woodbridge  (what machine have you got ) and best of luck ,I might get my wife on the van now ::)Des

ive got a hydramaster max dev mate , i got it secondhand off this fourm off john (a1 power clean) he spent all day with use here showing us how to go on , only thing wrong is that the wards nearly as tall as me ! and going back too warding is going to be hard  :'(