Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Toff

Has this happened to you(WFP)
« on: March 11, 2007, 09:02:48 pm »
I am new to WFP and got a complait, i tested my water which was correct. So i could'nt work out what was wrong(spots on the windows) When i thought it through i remembered cleaning a conservatory roof with soap ,very dirty moss ect.then washing it off with my WFP, do you think that some soap and dirt would stay in the brush of the WFP then be left on the next windows or was it that i had the flow rate to was to low,( did'nt realise low flow rate could leave marks) thanks for any replys

matt

Re: Has this happened to you(WFP)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 10:35:30 pm »
give your brush a good clean in pure water after you do dirty jobs like the con roof

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 11:25:28 pm »
Hi Toff.

Keep another brush for con roofs etc, i do.

It may sound over the top but a set of brushes for each & then you wont have contaminated brushes. Safe than sorry.

Macc

Davew

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 07:45:55 am »
Macc do you have a stiffer brush for cons. roofs?

matt

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 08:40:37 am »
Hi Toff.

Keep another brush for con roofs etc, i do.

It may sound over the top but a set of brushes for each & then you wont have contaminated brushes. Safe than sorry.

Macc

i have just a tesco's brush head and if its really green, i connect a hosepipe to the tap and squirt the roof with that, then brush with my tesco's brush

then i clean as normal with my wfp setup