Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

warren flynn

backpack charging problems
« on: March 01, 2007, 08:29:24 pm »
hi guys,

thanks for all the comments on my, help fire! post.

anybody out there help me with my latest backpack drama.

i'm plugging in the charger as directed on the instructions, all wires are in place, connections checked. as i plug the charger in to the wall a green light comes on. i then put the other end into the back pack to charge the battery. the light stays green. my understanding was that it should go red while charging then green when ready.

i did this on tuesday and the battery didn't charge. i had to use my spare all day today which was fine. i'm now a bit concerned that the battery i am trying to charge tonight will die on me half way through my day tomorrow.

any help or advice would be much appreciated.

cheers

jeff1

Re: backpack charging problems
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 10:23:59 pm »
Warren you seem  to be having a lot of fun with your backpacks ;D
If you have a spare battery take it with you as back-up, but you may find your battery is fully charged already.

If you use your backpack for half a dozen houses then it won't take long to recharge to its full state.
As I said put it into your backpack and try it, but take the spare with you just incase.

Let us know how you get on.

Pole2pole

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 11:13:44 pm »
Or if ya popping past tomorrow mate,gis a ring and see what it does with my charger. It might eliminate a few things. There's a pub down the road, you can thank me in kind. Hey Jeff,not a shock in over a week. Whatever i had, i think it's outta my system  ;)

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 02:35:23 pm »
Or if ya popping past tomorrow mate,gis a ring and see what it does with my charger. It might eliminate a few things. There's a pub down the road, you can thank me in kind. Hey Jeff,not a shock in over a week. Whatever i had, i think it's outta my system  ;)
;D ;D Please to hear it, your probablly fully charged now ;D ;D

Told you it was your nylon boxer shorts ;D