Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

david68

Re: Another day with SAJ (pics)
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 11:56:12 pm »
Hi saj

Do you pole downstair or just upstairs???

Dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com

S.A.J

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 07:44:39 am »
Hi saj

Do you pole downstair or just upstairs???

Dave

I spent a lot of money investing in a Reach & Wash system so i pole everything.

Clear Vision

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2007, 09:50:24 am »
Looks like you have some nice contracts SAJ, had a good day myself today would love to do a photo diary but i rekon there are to many wrong eyes and ears hovering round this site so I would feel to paranoid in doing it, anyway it all looks good son...good job!

Why? Are you trying to hide something ???

steve k

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2007, 04:01:07 pm »
When I did mine, someone said something similar and I never understood it then nor do I now.
I think we all agree that the majority of customers would not just drop us for a stranger who appeared on their doorstep offering to clean the windows for cheaper than their present cleaner.

Stuart has just posted pics of his work day and I find them motivating and informative.
I would recommend as many people as possible doing it as I found it a really motivating factor in my working day when I did it...I couldn`t wait to get to the next house to take a photo ;D

for an inspiring site and photos look here:

http://www.powerclene.co.uk/obstructions.htm

The thought of someone driving around Liverpool searching for the properties I posted pics of and then, if they found them, approaching the owners to undercut me was a bit laughable to be honest.

Lets have more picture diaries I say ;D

S.A.J

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2007, 04:12:27 pm »
When I did mine, someone said something similar and I never understood it then nor do I now.
I think we all agree that the majority of customers would not just drop us for a stranger who appeared on their doorstep offering to clean the windows for cheaper than their present cleaner.

Stuart has just posted pics of his work day and I find them motivating and informative.
I would recommend as many people as possible doing it as I found it a really motivating factor in my working day when I did it...I couldn`t wait to get to the next house to take a photo ;D

for an inspiring site and photos look here:

http://www.powerclene.co.uk/obstructions.htm

The thought of someone driving around Liverpool searching for the properties I posted pics of and then, if they found them, approaching the owners to undercut me was a bit laughable to be honest.

Lets have more picture diaries I say ;D

Totaly agree steve.

You going to do any more pictures diaries?

steve k

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2007, 04:23:01 pm »
well I pretty much do the same houses to be honest...a few additions here and there and a few of the lower priced awkward ones have been binned.

I have put signwriting on my van though and fitted a pole holder and also got a 35ft carbon fibre pole so do more high windows.

I can feel my shutter finger twitching here ;)

steveaqua

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2007, 06:36:13 pm »
Looks like you have some nice contracts SAJ, had a good day myself today would love to do a photo diary but i rekon there are to many wrong eyes and ears hovering round this site so I would feel to paranoid in doing it, anyway it all looks good son...good job!

Why? Are you trying to hide something ???
NO MATE!

its called protecting your investment!!!!!!